Itzeazy logo
vehicle noc mumbai
vehicle NOC order booking



There is no validity period mentioned in the NOC for car or NOC for bike , when NOC is issued .

As per motor vehicle act, You are suppose to produce NOC for vehicle re-registration to the RTO for which NOC was taken within one month from the date of issue of NOC.

There is late fine per month if you don't produce NOC for car or NOC for bike to the RTO for which NOC was taken.

Late fine 

Car   - Rs. 500/ month

Bike - Rs. 300/ month 


Following are the documents required for  NOC of bike or NOC of car :

  1. 4 nos.  of Application on Form 28 along with pencil impression of chachis no
  2. Original RC
  3. Copy of valid insurance
  4. Copy of pollution certificate
  5. Address proof of city where vehicle is moving (address proof of buyer in case of selling)


DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR vehicle NOC ( in case loan was there)  

Following are the documents required for  NOC for vehicle in case vehicle was on loan and Hypothecation termination is required along with RTO NOC :

  1. 2 nos. of Form no. 35 duly filled & signed by registered owner
  2. A certificate from financier (Bank) for having retained full dues 
  3. 4 nos.  of Application on Form 28 along with pencil impression of chachis no
  4. Original  RC
  5. Copy of valid insurance
  6. Copy of pollution certificate
  7. Address proof of city where vehicle is moving (address proof of buyer in case of selling)


  • In Delhi - NCR , 15 year old petrol vehicle can not ply. Its important to take NOC of the vehicle and register it in some other state before completion of 15 years

  • In Delhi - NCR , 10 year old diesel vehicle can not be issued . So , get the NOC of the vehicle before completion of 10 years and register it into some other state. 

  • If the vehicle is registered in NOIDA or Ghaziabad , its mandatory to bring vehicle to the RTO for verification purpose . -Visit of registered owner's to the RTO is mandatory too.

  • If there was loan or hypothecation on the vehicle , it must be either removed from RTO record if loan re-paid fully or NOC from Bank should be obtained in case of  loan continuation

Note :

- NOC issued should be submitted to the RTO office of the state where you want to register your vehicle within 30 days to avoid

  any penalty. ​

- If there is state change, Road tax is to be paid. To know the road tax detail in different states of India pls refer to link Road tax

  rate in different states.   

- To use a calculator to calculate the amount of Road tax that is to be paid, refer link    road tax calculator


If you have taken your vehicle NOC from RTO and later you changed your plan or it was issued for wrong place , then you need to cancel this NOC. Its 2 stage process :

  • Get Non utilization certificate or non-migration certificate from the RTO for which NOC was issued

  • Submit the RC, NOC and non utilization certificate to the parent RTO. 

​Lets assume you have taken NOC from Mumbai to Hyderabad . Now you want to cancel this NOC. In this case you will have to get Non migration certificate from Hyderabad and then cancellation of NOC will be done in Mumbai.

Itzeazy facilitates in both the processes.

RTO forms for vehicle NOC 

vehicle noc gurgaon
vehicle NOC order booking
vehicle noc ranchi

How to ​Apply for NOC for vehicle online with Itzeazy

In all the above cities now you can apply for vehicle NOC online with Itzeazy sitting at your home. Just need to follow few steps and leave everything to us :

  • Either you can book for service online at or you can contact one of our relationship mangers over call, chat or mail.  
  • Based on your requirement a list of documents required for NOC of vehicle will be shared and also service charges will be shared
  • Make advance payment to book your service for vehicle NOC
  • Itzeazy will share pre-filled RTO forms
  • Complete the documents required for NOC for vehicle
  • Upload the soft copy of the documents on our portal for verification (Its important . Incomplete document can cause the delay in work) .
  • Itzeazy verifies the soft copy of the documents and arrange collection of the documents if documents are complete in all respect.
  • Your documents will be submitted to RTO in the next stage.
  • The RTO office verifies documents and process the application for NOC for vehicle transfer.
  • You will get timely updates on the progress of the work on our portal . You will also get updates on email and SMS
  • After work completion you will be intimated and will be asked to share address for dispatch.
  • In the final stage documents will be dispatched and tracking details will be shared

Who Should Apply For vehicle NOC from rto

Change in the place of residence . New residence is in the jurisdiction of some other RTO

A vehicle owner who intends to permanently change his or her place of residence and in the scenario where new place of residence is  in some other RTO jurisdiction , one should apply for NOC for vehicle.

Selling the vehicle to a person who resides in some other RTO area

If the vehicle's owner has sold the vehicle to another person and that person lives in other RTO jurisdiction, the original owner must apply for NOC for the vehicle. Once the NOC has been received and given to the buyer of the vehicle, the buyer must submit it to the new state's RTO for re-registration and ownership transfer.

In case of death of the vehicle’s original owner, the legal heir of that registered owner has to apply for NOC in the RTO where the vehicle was originally registered.

what is noc for a vehicle

NOC stands for No Objection Certificate. Vehicle NOC is a legal document that is issued by RTO. It is required when you shift your vehicle from one RTO are to another RTO area . You won’t require vehicle NOC if you don’t plan to live at the new location for longer duration.

NOC for vehicle is a certificate from the RTO which says that there is no pending challan, taxes dues and there is no crime against the vehicle. ​

​WHY is NOC required

If you shifting your vehicle because of either change of residence or you are selling it to someone who lives in other RTO jurisdiction , then there will be change of address/ change of ownership. Process cannot be done in the new RTO unless you get NOC from the parent RTO. This NOC or no objection certificate is issued by parent RTO certifying that there is no traffic chalan, crime or dues is pending against the vehicle.

Once RTO issues NOC , vehicle ceased to belong to the RTO for all practical purposes. Hence it is advised to re-register it immediately to the new RTO . Otherwise, it can be a big problem in case of theft/ accident/crime.


How to apply for NOC of vehicle


You need to follow the steps below to apply for NOC for vehicle transfer from one RTO to another :

  • The vehicle owner is required to go to the RTO where the vehicle is initially registered in person.

  • Fill up Form 28 to apply for NOC for vehicle transfer.

  • Pay the requisite fees to receive NOC for your vehicle.

  • Clear pending tax payment for your vehicle for smooth processing of NOC for vehicle transfer application.

  • After you have applied, the RTO will verify if any tax payments is due or there is traffic challan pending with you. It will also check reports from police to confirm your vehicle’s involvement in any illegal or anti-social activities.

  • In case of absence of any issues, the RTO will issue NOC for your vehicle.

NOC for vehicle transfer can be applied online also. However, applying for a NOC online is not yet enabled for all states in India. You must check your RTO’s availability for online NOC before applying online. 

Process for vehicle NOC is only completely online only in Delhi. In other cities process is partial online. In Delhi also in case of any objection or discrepancy in the documents , registered owner needs to visit in person. 

​NOC for VEHICLE OWNERSHIP to other state

If you are buying a vehicle which is registered in other state and you want to transfer it in your name, following are the steps you need to follow :

  • Apply for NOC for vehicle transfer from other state to your city. Application for vehicle NOC should be submitted to the parent RTO. 
  • ​Re-registration of vehicle in your city & road tax payment
  • RC transfer in your name in your city

​Pls note vehicle registration number will also get changed in the process. After completion of the process you will get new RC with new number and your name. 


If you are shifting your vehicle to other state, following are the steps you need to follow :

  • Apply for NOC for vehicle transfer to other state. Application for vehicle NOC should be submitted to the parent RTO. 
  • ​Re-registration of vehicle in your city & road tax payment

​Pls note vehicle registration number will also get changed in the process. After completion of the process you will get new RC with new number and your name. 


While transferring your vehilce from one state to another , you need to pay road tax again in the new state. However you can claim for road tax refund from the parent RTO.

Here is the steps to get road tax refund

  • Get vehicle NOC from the parent RTO
  • Register your vehicle in the new state and pay road tax
  • Submit the new RC copy, the old RC copy, and the other required documents to the old RTO
  • The RTO processes refund of road tax
  • Get demand draft for the road tax refund amount

NOC for Vehicle Transfer to other state online

Do you want to apply  for online NOC for Bike or NOC for car ?  Itzeazy helps in applying for NOC for vehicle transfer to other state. Its door step service.  Process of vehicle NOC or RTO NOC is completely online at Itzeazy.  NOC for vehicle transfer to other state is required, in case you want to transfer your vehicle to some other state .

The RTO where the vehicle is registered issues  vehicle NOC. Application for NOC should be submitted to the RTO on Form 28. Once processing for vehicle NOC is done, RTO provides you NOC certificate. RTO clearance certificate (CC) is nothing but vehicle NOC within state.

Different states have different procedure for re-registering vehicles from other states. So, before applying for NOC for car or NOC for bike, its important to know about the rules for vehicle re-registration in the state where you intend to relocate your vehicle. For example, only Euro-6 compliant vehicles can be registered in Delhi, Gurgaon and Faridabad. Similarly only Euro 4 vehicle can be re-registered in Noida and Ghaziabad. 

The vehicle's NOC application must be submitted to the RTO where it is registered. As a result, some people may find the procedure difficult. But don't worry. Itzeazy can help you in applying for NOC for your vehicle as well as re-register it in your new city.

​In which Cities the services of Itzeazy is available ?

Itzeazy has services in the following cities :

vehicle noc pune


get vehicle noc online

vehicle noc ghaziabad
vehicle noc chennai
vehicle noc noida
vehicle noc order click
vehicle noc hyderabad
vehicle noc delhi
vehicle NOC order booking
vehicle noc jamshedpur

How can I get NOC for  car in Noida ?

Ans : In Noida , physical presence of vehicle and registered owner is mandatory to get NOC . Process to get NOC is :

  • Get crime report of the vehicle 
  • Submit application on form 28 along with supporting documents to the RTO
  • Get an appointment for the physical visit of registered owner  and vehicle
  • Visit of registered owner and vehicle to the RTO
  • Issue of NOC
  • Collect physical copy of NOC along with RC

What is the process for transferring a vehicle(car/bike)  from one state to another ?

Ans : Following are the steps involved in RTO process while transferring vehicle from one  state to another :

  1. Get vehicle NOC from the parent RTO where vehicle is registered
  2. Apply for re-registration of vehicle in the new state
  3. Pay the road tax 
  4. Get new vehicle number in the new state

I have diesel car which is 11 years old and is registered in Delhi.  Can I apply for NOC of  car ?

Ans : As per NGT directives , diesel cars more than 10 years old can not ply on the roads of Delhi -NCR. After 10 years it automatically gets de-registered from RTO. This rule is applicable in Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Noida and Ghaziabad. 

However , you can apply for NOC of diesel vehicle which is more than 10 year old. Please check with our relationship manager to know the detail . 

Will my vehicle’s registration in the original RTO be valid if I obtain NOC to move my vehicle from one state to another but do not complete the process of re-registration?

Ans: As soon as you get NOC for vehicle, it ceased to be registered at parent RTO . NOC is the permit for shifting the vehicle from one state to another. As per motor vehicle act, you should re-register your vehicle in the new state within one month from the date of issue of NOC.

I have a petrol car which is more than 15 year old and registered in Gurgaon . How can I get NOC for the car ?

Ans : NOC can not be issued for more than 15 year old vehicle if its registered in Gurgaon.  As per National green tribunal directives , a petrol vehicle which complete 15 years of its life automatically gets de-registered from RTO records registered  in Gurgaon .   

Can I drive my vehicle without registering it in the state where I have been transferred ?

Ans : No. You should register your vehicle in the new state within 1 month from the date of issue of NOC. Driving your vehicle without registering it, is illegal as per motor vehicle act. 

How much Road tax I will have to pay in the state where I am taking my vehicle?

Ans : You need to pay Road tax on the depreciated value of the vehicle. Road tax rate varies from state to state . To calculate the road tax amount please visit

My car is registered in Gurgaon . I had taken NOC for Bangalore  2 years back. Now I want to cancel this NOC . Is it possible officially . If yes, what would be the procedure  ?

Ans : Yes , it is possible to cancel NOC . The official procedure for this is :

  • Getting Non- migration letter from Bangalore RTO 

  • NOC cancellation at Gurgaon RTO 

I am moving permanently to Mumbai from Delhi . I have shift my car to Mumbai  as well . Since I need to pay road tax again in Mumbai , will I get refund of my road tax in Delhi ? 

Ans : Ideally you should get refund of the road tax what you had paid at Delhi RTO . However process is cumbersome and requires a lot of patience and run around the offices .  Process to get refund is :

  • Re-registration of car at RTO Mumbai

  • Submission of application of refund at Delhi RTO  along with copy of Mumbai registered RC .

  • Follow up with the RTO office

  • Getting refund of road tax amount on pro-rata basis 

My car was registered in Noida. I had taken NOC for my car for Pune . Unfortunately I lost the NOC papers . What should I do now ?

Ans :  The process to get duplicate NOC is of 2 stage :

  • Getting Non- utilization certificate from Pune RTO

  • Application of re-issue of duplicate NOC from Noida RTO

Can I drive my car in another state in India without NOC?

Ans : You can drive car in another state for 11 month of duration. After that you need NOC from parent RTO and you need to register car in the new state.

Do I need to submit original RC in Delhi to get vehicle NOC ?

Ans : No, to apply for vehicle NOC in Delhi , copy of RC is  required. Original RC is not required . 

What is the validity of NOC ?

Ans :  There is no expiry date mentioned on NOC. Its valid till you re-register your vehicle in the RTO for which NOC was issued . However there is late fine per month . Hence its advisable to re-register the vehicle as soon as possible to avoid late fine.  

What are the additional documents required while applying NOC for transport vehicle ?

Ans : Additional document required for transport vehicle NOC is :

  • Permit surrender
  • Challan clearance
  • Tax clearance
  • Fitness clearance 

Is NOC needed if I am moving from one city to another in the same state?

 Ans : Yes, NOC is required whenever there is change in the RTO jurisdiction.​

What does NOC mean in car?

Ans : Full form of NOC is no objection certificate. Its a certificate issued by RTO.  When you are transferring your car from one RTO area to another RTO area within the same state or one state to another state for longer duration , RTO NOC is required . So, that it can be registered in the new RTO. Its clearance from the parent RTO that there is no outstanding challan or road tax is dues.   

What if my NOC is expired?

Ans NOC for vehicle once issued never expires.  It needs to be submitted within one month to the RTO where re-registration is required. After one month there is late fine. Late fine is Rs. 500 per month for car and Rs. 300 for bike.  


Please visit the respective city page to place an order. Please contact one of the consultants via phone or chat if you have any questions or concerns. You can also contact us by writing. We will contact you shortly.

vehicle noc faridabad