I want NOC for car which is registered in Ghaziabad. I have already shifted my car to Bangalore. What can I do now?
Ans: Vehicle inspection is mandatory part of process for vehicle NOC at Ghaziabad RTO. So you have no option but to bring back car to Ghaziabad for NOC process.
I want to apply for NOC for bike in Ghaziabad. The bike is on loan and its continuing . Can I still apply for NOC for bike form Ghaziabad RTO ?
Ans : Yes you can . But first you will have to take NOC or loan continuation letter from the bank for the issuing of NOC. Without bank NOC RTO will not issue NOC.
How to get NOC for two-wheeler offline ?
Following are the steps to get NOC :
- To begin the NOC process, you (the vehicle owner) need to visit the local RTO personally.
- You need to ask for form 28, which you should duly fill. You would be asked to provide basic details such as your name, address, contact number, vehicle registration number, driving license number and so on.
- The completed form should be submitted along with the documents mentioned in the form.
- You also have to pay a small fee along with the application form.
- After you submit the application, the RTO gets in touch with the local police to verify whether or not your vehicle has been involved in any traffic law violations or criminal case in the past.
- In the absence of any outstanding dues or Department Statutory Action (DSA) cases pending against your bike, the RTO obtains a clearance and your NOC is issued.
Will my vehicle’s registration in the Ghaziabad RTO be valid if I obtain NOC to move my vehicle from Ghaziabad to another state but do not complete the process of re-registration?
Ans : Vehicle's registration in original RTO is not valid, once NOC for the vehicle is issued. You can not approach RTO for any service like duplicate RC, fitness, ownership transfer. Its advisable to re-register the vehicle to new RTO as soon as possible. If RC or NOC gets lost in between , its very complicated scenario .
Is crime report mandatory for getting NOC of the vehicle? Will I have to arrange it myself or Itzeazy will arrange it me ?
Ans : Crime report is mandatory for getting NOC . You can get it from police commissioner office. If you book order with Itzeazy, we will arrange it for you.
Are you looking for online NOC for car in Ghaziabad or online NOC for bike in Ghaziabad or online NOC for Vehicle from Ghaziabad? Itzeazy provides service for Ghaziabad RTO NOC online. If your vehicle is registered in Ghaziabad RTO and you are applying for NOC from Ghaziabad RTO to another RTO area, you must bring it to Ghaziabad RTO. This movement could be within or outside of Uttar Pradesh. NOC is required in both scenarios. In this article, we will discuss the process for obtaining a NOC for a vehicle, as well as the documents required for obtaining a NOC for a vehicle in Ghaziabad.
Itzeazy provides door step service for NOC of the vehicle from Ghaziabad RTO . Its door-step and hassle free process .
What is a No Objection Certificate (NOC) ?
What is a NOC; it is a no objection certificate that is being issued by RTO to the vehicle owners while they shift from one state to another. It is a legal document from the former state RTO that would be required for reregistration at new state. You won’t be requiring this if you are not planning to stay at your transferred location for longer duration. For your information, you do not require any NOC if you are using the vehicle in a new state or union territory for less than 3 months.
But if you are planning to move into a new state or union territory for a time period over a year, then it is mandatory to change the registration of your vehicle at the new RTO as per law. Though this rule is not strictly followed in various cities, we should always be in the safe side avoiding hustles while claiming insurances!!NOC verifies that there would are no challans or any other dues that the owner of the vehicle needs to pay.
Following are the steps involved in getting vehicle NOC from Ghaziabad :
- Completing application form for NOc of the vehicle
- Arranging supporting documents to be submitted to the RTO for vehicle NOC
- Getting crime report from police
- Submission of form along with supporting documents to the Ghaziabad RTO
- Vehicle verification at Ghaziabad RTO
- Processing of NOC application
- Issue of NOC
- Collect physical NOC from Ghaziabad RTO
Approximate time required : 15 days
Note : Vehicle verification is mandatory process at Ghaziabad RTO for issue of NOC
You have now option for applying online NOC for vehicle which is registered at Ghaziabad RTO. The service is provided by Itzeazy . Just you need to follow below mentioned steps :
- Share your requirement with Itzeazy
- Share soft copy of the documents with Itzeazy for the understanding of the Itzeazy team
- Make advance payment
- Collection of the physical copy of the application form and supporting documents by Itzeazy team
- Scheduling of client visit to the Ghaziabad RTO for signature verification and vehicle inspection
- Visit of the client to the RTO
- Issue of NOC from Ghaziabad RTO
- Make balance payment
- Dispatch of NOC along with RC
Following are the documents required for vehicle NOC at Ghaziabad RTO
- Application on Form 28
- Original RC
- Upto date payment of Road tax
- Valid insurance
- Crime Report of N.C.R.B.
- Copy of valid pollution certificate
The district of Ghaziabad in Uttar Pradesh has one RTO office. Vehicle registration numbers in Ghaziabad RTO begin with the UP14 code. The vehicle NOC application in Ghaziabad should be submitted to the Ghaziabad RTO. The address of the Ghaziabad RTO is :
RTO Ghaziabad, UP14
The Regional Transport Officer ( RTO ),
Bulandsahar Industrial Area
For more information of document requirements, RTO fees , road tax visit page RTO Ghaziabad
10 year old diesel vehicle can not run on Ghaziabad Roads . There are RTO guidelines for such vehicles .
- There is ban on 10 year old diesel vehicles as per the National Green Tribunal orders (NGT).
- In the RTO no transaction is allowed on such vehicles except HP Termination and NOC for vehicle transfer to other state.
- Duplicate RC, Transfer of ownership is not allowed on such vehicle.
- 15 year old petrol vehicle can not run on Ghaziabad roads as per NGT orders
- 15 year old petrol vehicle registered in Ghaziabad automatically gets de-registered after 15 years.
- No transaction can take place on such vehicles such as vehicle NOC, HP termination, Duplicate RC, transfer of ownership etc.
Once owner of the vehicle takes NOC on his request, then the vehicle will be treated de registered in the software system. The owner must re register the vehicle at the office of destination place within one month form the date of issue of NOC. RTO can re-register the vehicle as per their state policy. If the owner of the vehicle does not re register within time period, he/ she can cancel NOC issued.
The vehicle NOC can be cancelled within 03 months from the date of issue of NOC subject to fulfil the following conditions :-
The vehicle owner may submit the no dues and no utilization of NOC certificate obtained from the destination RTO.
The vehicle owner may submit the original NOC, original registration certificate, valid insurance of self attested copies.
The owner may submit the undertaking regarding vehicle not involve in court case/ crime case/ challan/ superdari nama/ surety etc.
The owner may submit the appropriate reason for not registering the vehicle at destination RTO and vehicle should be produced for physical inspection along with Form 20.
- From 28
- Form 35 (If vehicle was under loan/ hypothecation and it has been paid off )