We assist and facilitate in making of PAN card in Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Noida and Ghaziabad
Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a ten-digit alphanumeric number, issued in the form of a laminated card, by the Income Tax Department. All existing assesses or taxpayers or persons who are required to furnish a return of income, even on behalf of others, must obtain PAN. It is mandatory to quote PAN on return of income, all correspondence with any income tax authority.
From 1 January 2005 it will be mandatory to quote PAN on challans for any payments due to Income Tax Department. It is also compulsory to quote PAN in all documents pertaining to financial transactions notified from time-to-time by the Central Board of Direct Taxes. Some such transactions are sale and purchase of immovable property or motor vehicle or payments in cash, of amounts exceeding Rs. 25,000/-to hotels and restaurants or in connection with travel to any foreign country. It is also mandatory to mention PAN for obtaining a telephone or cellular telephone connection. Likewise, PAN has to be mentioned for making a time deposit exceeding Rs. 50,000/- with a Bank or Post Office or depositing cash of Rs. 50,000/- or more in a Bank.
The Documents and information needs to be submitted along with application for PAN card are :
1. One recent, coloured photograph (Stamp Size: 3.5 cms x 2.5 cms) on Form 49A (for individual applicants)
2. Proof of Identity
3. Proof of Address
Documents accepted as proof of 'Identity' in case of Individual applicants, including minors and HUF applicants are :
1. Copy of school leaving certificate or matriculation certificate or degree of a recognized educational institution or depository account or credit card or bank account or water bill or ration card or property tax assessment order or passport or voter identity card or driving license or certificate of identity signed by a MP or an MLA or a Municipal Councilor or a Gazetted Officer.
2. In case the PAN applicant is a minor, any of above documents of any of the parents or guardian of such minor shall serve as proof of Identity.
3. In case PAN application is made on behalf of a HUF, any of above documents in respect of Karta of the HUF will serve as proof of Identity.
Documents accepted as proof of 'Address' for Individual applicants, including minors and HUF applicants:
1. Copy of electricity bill or telephone bill or depository account or credit card or bank account or ration card or employer certificate or passport or voter identity card or property tax assessment order or driving license or rent receipt or certificate of address signed by a MP/ MLA/Municipal Councilor / a Gazetted Officer.
2. In case the PAN applicant is a minor, any of above documents of any of the parents or guardian of such minor shall serve as proof of address.
3. In case PAN application is made on behalf of a HUF, any of above documents in respect of Karta of the HUF will serve as proof of address.