Following are the birth certificate office in Noida . Application for the birth certificate in Noida should be submitted to the birth certificate office based on the area of jurisdiction where birth of the child took place :
C Block Market,
The RBD Act, 1969 is a Central Act to promote uniformity and comparability in the registration of Births, Stillbirths and Deaths and has been framed to register the said events at the place of occurrence.
SALIENT FEATURES / PROVISIONS OF THE ACT
The salient features and provisions of the RBD Act, 1969 are as under:
- Registration of Births and Deaths is compulsory
- Births mean live birth and still birth
- Uniform law for reporting and registration of all births and deaths occurring within the country
- Birth events to be registered by the Registrar at the place of occurrence and within her / his jurisdiction
- Allows registration beyond the prescribed period of 21 days
- Allows registration of birth without name of child and for addition of name at a later date [Maximum period prescribed in
the Rules for subsequent addition of name is 15 years]
- Allows for correction or cancellation of entry in the birth register
- Provision for imposing penalties for non-reporting / non-registration and negligence
- Registers of births and deaths to be kept as permanent records
- The Act allows registration of Births that had occurred even prior to enactment of the Act
There is correction required in the birth certificate of mine. Do Itzeazy helps in correction of birth certificate ?
Ans: Yes, Itzeazy can assist with birth certificate correction. Please contact our relationship executive for more information.
I have a old hand written birth certificate issued from Municipal corporation Noida . How can I get computerized online birth certificate in Noida.
Ans : You can apply for a birth certificate reissue. It will be digital and available online.
How is Itzeazy better than any other birth certificate agent in Noida?
Ans : Itzeazy is a well-known startup in this field, outperforming any other birth certificate agent in Noida in the following areas :
- Its guided by professional ethics
- We adhere by SLAs
- Your documents and money are safe with us
- Total peace of mind
.Is Adhar number is compulsory for Birth/Death Registration?
Ans: No as per RGI guidelines aadhar number is not compulsory as per the RGI guidelines.
Can private hospital register birth and death events after 21 days of event occurred?
Ans: No, Private hospitals should register and confirm events within 21 days of event occurred.
GET BIRTH CERTIFICATE ONLINE
Order directly through the link provided at the bottom of the page. Please contact one of the consultants via phone or chat if you have any questions or concerns. You can also leave a message. We will contact you shortly.
Want to apply for Birth certificate Noida and looking for birth certificate agent in Noida? Get Birth certificate online in Noida with Itzeazy. It has a team of experienced birth certificate consultants in Noida. Itzeazy helps people register for birth certificates online in Noida. All birth certificate-related services, such as date of birth certificate, birth certificate correction, and duplicate birth certificate, are available online in Noida. It is a hassle-free and door-to-door service.
A Birth Certificate is an identity to a person It is so essential to have a Birth Certificate. It is another step to prove your citizenship. A Birth Certificate is issued by Gautam Budh Nagar Nigam. Initially, a temporary certificate will be issued by the hospital where the baby is born. The hospital will collect the whereabouts and name of the baby has to be in the format "baby of the mother" in case the name is not chosen yet. In a couple of weeks, one has to fill a form with required documents along with the temporary Birth Certificate and has to submit it to the Gautam Budh Nagar Nigam office. A minimal fee will be charged. It usually takes seven working days to issue a Birth Certificate. The form will be reviewed and you will be issued a Birth Certificate from the same office.
Birth certificate is the first right of the child and it is one of the first identity of any child.
There are many uses of birth certificates. Some of them are:
- For school admissions
- As proof of age for employment
- For proof of age at marriage
- To establish parentage
- To establish the age for purpose of enrollment in the Electoral rolls
- For establishing the age for insurance purposes
- For getting registered in the National population register (NPR)
Assistance itzeazy provides in :
1) New Birth certificate
a) Birth certificate without name
b) Birth certificate with name
2) Duplicate birth certificate
If birth took place in hospital and hospital discharge summary is there , Itzeazy will assist in getting birth certificate without name or birth certificate with name .
Also If birth certificate is lost, Itzeazy can help in getting duplicate birth certificate issued .
If Birth took place in hospital in Noida, following procedure is to be followed to get birth certificate
- Submit the application for birth certificate without name along with supporting documents to the concerned municipality
office of Noida
- Deposit requisite govt. fees for birth certificate at the counter
- Get the receipt for application submission
- Collect physical copy of birth certificate without name from the Municipal corporation of Noida
- Make an affidavit for the child's name incorporation
- Submit the application for birth certificate with name along with supporting documents and affidavit to the concerned
- Deposit requisite Govt. fees at the counter
- Get receipt for submission of the application
- Collect birth certificate with name after one month
Itzeazy provides online and door step service in Noida . Following are the steps involved in the online birth certificate process of Itzeazy in Noida
- Requirement understanding of the client
- Sharing of the list of documents required
- Verification of the soft copy of the documents
- Collection of physical copy of documents
- Advance payment by the client
- Submission of the document to the Municipality
- Time to time update to the client about the progress of the work
- Work completion and dispatch of the document
Time required for processing - 15 days
Physical visit of client required - No
Things to be taken care of...
1.One has to apply for a Birth Certificate within a span of 21 days after the birth of the baby.
2.Mis-spellings have to be avoided and verification of the form has to be done before submitting the form.