How Itzeazy is better than any other marriage certificate agents in Delhi ?
Ans : Unlike any marriage certificate agents in Delhi, Itzeazy is a professional company having a team of experts. It provides you hassle free service and helps you in :
- Understanding the requirement
- Proper documentation
- Appointment booking
- Support at marriage registrar office
To book order or for any query or concern please speak to one of the consultants over phone or chat. You can also write to us. We will get back to you.
Now get marriage certificate online registration with Itzeazy. Online Marriage registration is one of the specialized service of Itzeazy and applying for marriage certificate online is made easy. Itzeazy also handles court marriage procedures and assists you in registering your marriage online. We have a team of experienced lawyers who can help you obtain a marriage certificate and register your marriage online. It will also assist you at the marriage registration office. We will walk you through the marriage certificate online registration procedure, applying for a marriage certificate online, court marriage procedure, and court marriage documents required in this article.
Marriage registration and registration marriage procedure varies greatly from city to city. As a result, it is recommended that you go through the process of the concerned city. Itzeazy currently provides knowledge and support in the following cities:
Procedure for marriage registration
Marriage registration proves that you are legally married to someone. To protect the interests of women, the Supreme Court made marriage registration mandatory in 2006. A marriage certificate is also required when applying for a passport, changing your maiden name, and so on. It is critical for women to have their marriage registered as soon as possible after marriage because it establishes their legal claim as a wife. Our Marriage Consultancy services guide you through the entire documentation process and the marriage registration process.
In India a marriage can be registered under either of the two marriages Act.
a) The Hindu Marriage Act, 1955
b) The Special Marriage Act, 1954
The Hindu Marriage Act applies when both the husband and wife are Hindus, Buddhists, Jains, or Sikhs, or have converted to any of these religions. The act establishes a minimum marriage age of 21 years for men and 18 years for women.
The marriage is registered under the Special Marriage Act, 1954 if either the husband or wife, or both, are not Hindus, Buddhists, Jains, or Sikhs. The Special Marriage Act establishes a minimum marriage age of 21 years for both men and women.
Some courts offer the option of registering a marriage online. Marriage records are created after the marriage is registered with the Municipal Corporation.
- Get the application form for marriage certificate
- Prepare affidavits for marriage registration
- Submit application for marriage certificate along with supporting documents
- Deposit official fees for marriage registration
- Get appointment for physical visit of husband, wife and witnesses
- Physical appearance of husband, wife and witnesses in-front of marriage registrar on the scheduled date of appointment
- Processing of marriage certificate
- Issue of marriage certificate
- Collect physical copy of marriage certificate
Following are the documents required for marriage certificate :
- Marriage registration application form duly signed by both husband and wife
- Documentary evidence of date of birth of husband and wife (Matriculation Certificate / Passport/PAN card/Birth Certificate)
- Address Proof of husband and wife
- Affidavit by both the parties stating place and date of marriage, date of birth, marital status at the time of marriage and
- Three passport size photographs of both the parties and two marriage photograph
- Marriage invitation card
- Two witness having ID proof and 3 passport size photograph of each
- 2 Marriage photographs
Certificate from religious place if marriage commenced in religious place
In case of Divorcees : Divorce Decree Certificate must be produced.
In case of widow and widower : Municipal Death Certificate of concerned person must be produced
This is basic set of documents required in every city . However some additional documents may be asked by the local authority . That needs be checked.
The couples who wants to do register marriage or court marriage can do so under special marriage act . It takes minimum 30 days time to do court marriage and is two stage process.
The stages of court marriage procedure is
The first stage of marriage registration or court marriage procedure is serving notice for intention to get married. During this physical presence of couple and witnesses is mandatory .
Notice is put on the notice board of the marriage registrar for 30 days .
After 30 days if there is no objection from any one , couple can go for marriage registration.
Second stage of court marriage or register marriage procedure is marriage registration. During marriage registration the mandatory presence of couple and witnesses is required .
Upon court marriage , couple will get marriage certificate .