BOOK ONLINE BIRTH CERTIFICATE
My son was born in a hospital in Bangalore . I have hospital discharge paper . Now I am in Mumbai . How can I apply for birth certificate of my child ? Is my physical presence required in Bangalore ?
Physical presence of parents is not required for Birth certificate application. You only need to share soft copy of the required documents over mail. We will get it done and will send Birth certificate by courier.
How is Itzeazy better than any other birth certificate agents in Bangalore?
Itzeazy is a reputed startups in this segment and better than any other birth certificate agents in Bangalore in the following aspects :
- Its guided by professional ethics
- We adhere by SLAs
- Your documents and money are safe with us
- Total peace of mind
How much time it takes to get birth certificate in Bangalore ? I need birth certificate for my child on urgent basis . What to do ?
Normally it takes approx. 1 month process to get birth certificate in Bangalore . However we have Takal service too and can get it done within 3 days .
There is correction required on my birth certificate. Do Itzeazy helps in correction of birth certificate as well ?
Yes, Itzeazy helps in correction of birth certificate as well. For detail pls contact our relationship executives. They will guide you.
I have a old hand written birth certificate issued from Municipal corporation Bangalore . How can I get computerized online birth certificate in Bangalore.
You can apply for reissue of birth certificate . It will be digital and online.
Order directly through the link provided at the bottom of the page. Please contact one of the consultants via phone or chat if you have any questions or concerns. You can also leave a message. We will contact you shortly.
Looking for birth certificate agent Bangalore? Want to apply for birth certificate in Bangalore? Itzeazy provides service for Birth certificate online in Bangalore, name inclusion in birth certificate Bangalore, birth certificate correction online Bangalore, birth certificate attestation in Bangalore . So here is Itzeazy, a reputable birth certificate online service provider in Bangalore, where you will have a better experience than any other birth certificate agent in Bangalore.
Itzeazy's online birth certificate Bangalore process is simple, and applying for a birth certificate online in Bangalore has never been easier. You can apply online in Bangalore for a birth certificate, name inclusion in a birth certificate, or birth certificate correction. It is a door step service .
In January 1999, the Karnataka Registration of Births and Deaths Rules went into force. After collecting monthly summary reports supplied by Registrars, the Act mandates the state's Chief Registrar to produce yearly statistical reports on the CRS. However, the annual report for 2020 has yet to be released.
Medical Officers of Health (MOH) of the Bengaluru City Municipal Corporation (BBMP) are recognised as Registrars in Bengaluru. Hospitals, maternity clinics, health centres, and nursing homes are often the initial point of contact for the 'Head of the Household' (HOH) to complete Form-1 for births, Form-2 for deaths, and Form-3 for stillbirths. When a birth or death occurs outside of a hospital environment, the person in charge of that site is responsible for notifying authorities.
A Birth Certificate is an identity to a person It is so essential to have a Birth Certificate. It is another step to prove your citizenship. A Birth Certificate is issued by BBMP. Initially, a temporary certificate will be issued by the hospital where the baby is born. The hospital will collect the whereabouts and name of the baby has to be in the format "baby of the mother" in case the name is not chosen yet. In a couple of weeks, one has to fill a form with required documents along with the temporary Birth Certificate and has to submit it to the BBMP office. A minimal fee will be charged. It usually takes seven working days to issue a Birth Certificate. The form will be reviewed and you will be issued a Birth Certificate from the same office.
We will explain the process of online birth certificate Bangalore, applying for birth certificate online in Bangalore, birth certificate office in Bangalore, and online birth certificate correction in the following article.
Itzeazy provides assistance in
1) New Birth certificate
- Birth certificate without name
- Birth certificate with name
2) Duplicate birth certificate
Birth certificate is issued by Municipal corporation in Bangalore . Records of every birth in hospital is sent by the respective hospitals to the municipality office. So, application for birth certificate is to be submitted to the concerned municipality office .
Following is the process for new Birth certificate in Bangalore
- Apply for Birth certificate without name
- Collect birth certificate without name from concerned municipality office after one week
- Submit application form for birth certificate with name along with supporting documents and affidavits
- Collect birth certificate with name after 15 days
Things to be taken care of...
1.One has to apply for a Birth Certificate within a span of 21 days after the birth of the baby.
2.Mis-spellings have to be avoided and verification of the form has to be done before submitting the form.
Itzeazy makes it simple to apply for a birth certificate online in Bangalore. The government process for obtaining a birth certificate in Bangalore is done offline. Itzeazy, on the other hand, offers an online birth certificate service. It is a hassle-free door-to-door service.
Following are the steps involved in the process for birth certificate Bangalore :
- Requirement understanding of the client
- Sharing of the list of documents required
- Verification of the soft copy of the documents
- Collection of physical copy of documents
- Advance payment by the client
- Submission of the document to the Municipality
- Time to time update to the client about the progress of the work
- Work completion and dispatch of the document
Documents required for birth certificate in bangalore
Following are the documents required for birth certificate in Bangalore :
1- Hospital discharge receipt
2- ID proof of father
3- ID proof of mother
In Bangalore, birth certificates are issued by the BBMP office. In Bangalore, there are ten BBMP offices. In Bangalore, applications for birth certificates should be submitted to the BBMP office in the jurisdiction where the birth occurred.
BBMP Head office,
BBMP Mahadevpura Zone,
White field main road,
Bangalore – 560048
BBMP, Dasarahalli Zone,
Hesaragatta Main Road,
Bangalore – 560073
BBMP, Dasarahalli Zone,
Hesaragatta Main Road,
Bangalore – 560073
BBMP Yelahanka Zone,
Bangalore – 560092
BBMP, Bomanahalli Zone
Begur Main Road,
Rajarajeshwari Nagar Zone
Additional Commissioner (South),
2nd Block,9th cross Jayanagar,
Additional Commissioner (West)
Additional Commissioner (East)
Mayohall BBMP ,
The RBD Act, 1969 is a Central Act that was enacted to promote uniformity and comparability in the registration of Births, Stillbirths, and Deaths. It was designed to register the aforementioned events at the location of occurrence.
SALIENT FEATURES / PROVISIONS OF THE ACT
The salient features and provisions of the RBD Act, 1969 are as under:
- Registration of Births and Deaths is compulsory
- Births mean live birth and still birth
- Uniform law for reporting and registration of all births and deaths occurring within the country
- Birth events to be registered by the Registrar at the place of occurrence and within her / his jurisdiction
- Allows registration beyond the prescribed period of 21 days
- Allows registration of birth without name of child and for addition of name at a later date [Maximum period prescribed in the
Rules for subsequent addition of name is 15 years]
- Allows for correction or cancellation of entry in the birth register
- Provision for imposing penalties for non-reporting / non-registration and negligence
- Registers of births and deaths to be kept as permanent records
- The Act allows registration of Births that had occurred even prior to enactment of the Act
- Ejanma website in Karnataka provides details of all Births, Deaths and Still Births electronically registered in all over
Karnataka. Salient features of this website is :
- The Births, Deaths and Still Births that occurs in rural areas are registered in eJanMa by Village Accountants through Nada
Kacheri at Hobli level.
- The Births, Deaths and Still Births that occurred in the Sub Registration Units (all Govt Health Institutions) are also registered
in by Medical officer in eJanMa and Certificates are issued in the Institution itself.
- The Births , Deaths and Stillbirths that occurs in urban local body area and in BBMP area are also registered in e-JanMa by
Health Officers and Health Inspectors in their respective area.
- The events which are occurred in Pvt. Hospitals will be reported by concerned Pvt. Hospital to the respective Registrar.
- For Inclusion of Name of Child in Birth Certificate contact respective Registrars and Sub registrars (Village Accountants,
Health officers / Health Inspector and Medical Officers).
- For Additional Copies of the Birth / Death Certificates and for any Corrections please contact Data entry Operators of the
concerned Nadakacheri and respective birth and death registration centers.
- For deriving benefits under social welfare schemes
- First right of the child
- To establish identity
- Conclusive proof of age
- Care and protection of juveniles
- Admission to school
- Preparing driving license, passport, etc.
- Proof for right to vote
- Entry into the National Population Register