BOOK MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE ONLINE
Book order directly through the given link in the bottom of the page. For any query or concern please speak to one of the consultants over phone or chat. You can also drop a message . We will get back to you shortly.
Is it mandatory to have Adhaar card for marriage registration in Noida?
Ans : Yes. To register marriage in Noida Adhaar card of either husband or wife is mandatory as per Uttar Pradesh marriage registration Rules 2017. The address on Adhaar card should be of Uttar Pradesh.
Our marriage took place in Bihar. Currently we are living in Noida. Can we apply for marriage certificate in Noida ?
Ans : A marriage can be registered in 3 places :
1. Place of residence of groom
2. Place of residence of bride
3. Place where marriage took place
You can apply for marriage certificate in Noida if either you or your wife has address proof of Noida.
How Itzeazy is better than any other marriage certificate agents in Noida ?
Ans : Unlike any marriage certificate agents in Noida , Itzeazy is a professional company having a team of experts. It provides you hassle free service and helps you in :
- Understanding the requirement
- Proper documentation
- Appointment booking
- Support at marriage registrar office
Is presence of witness mandatory for the marriage registration in Noida ?
Ans : Yes, presence of both the witnesses is mandatory at the time of marriage registration in Noida.
Are there any restrictions for registration of marriages?
Ans : Following are the restrictions under Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 and Special Marriage Act, 1954:
1.1(a) Bridegroom or bride who desire to marry should not have married wife / husband;
(b) Bridegroom or bride who cannot voluntarily give consent for marriages owing to mental illness are not eligible for marriage;
(c) Marriage of those who are capable of giving consent for marriage but (d) incapable of getting child owing to unsound mind cannot be solemnised nor be registered;
(d) Those suffering from insanity are ineligible for solemnisation of marriage;
(e) Those who are within degree of prohibited relationship are ineligible for marriage provided they can marry if it is permitted according to the usage of custom or usage governing such persons;
1.2. Bridegroom and bride who are descendants up to 5 generation from mother's side or father's side cannot marry (They are called Sapindas).
II. Restrictions under Parsi Marriage Act 1936 are as follows:
Bride and Bridegroom should not be related within the degree of prohibited relationship mentioned in schedule I of the Act.
Want to apply for marriage certificate Noida ? Looking for marriage certificate agents in Noida or want to do online marriage registration in Noida? Search for marriage certificate agent in Noida stops here. Itzeazy gives marriage certificate delivery to your doorstep in Noida. Our experienced Marriage Registration consultants give Marriage Registration Consultancy services. We walk our clients through the entire procedure and assist them in obtaining a Marriage Certificate from the marriage registrar office in Noida for marriages solemnised under the Hindu Marriage Act or other faith marriages.
In the following article, we will discuss how to get a marriage registered in Noida under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955, and the types of documents that may be required.
In 2006, the Supreme Court established a guideline that states that a marriage must be registered within 30 days of the date of the marriage to protect women's rights in marriage.
Moreover, now it has become mandatory in Uttar Pradesh that under The Uttar Pradesh Marriage Registration Rules 2017 that all marriages that have been solemnized in the state have to be registered.
In recent days, marriage certificates have become increasingly difficult to obtain. Nowadays, getting any government documentation requires many visits to government offices.
Not only that but a minor mistake can lead the applications to be frequently rejected. Aside from suffering financially, you will also need to devote a great deal of time. Book service with marriage certificate agent Noida - Itzeazy
Our assistance will help you avoid mistakes. Our specialists will walk you through the whole process and help you obtain your marriage certificate without having to multiple visits to government offices.
From the convenience of your own home, you can easily obtain a marriage certificate in Noida.
Now you can get marriage certificate in Noida online with Itzeazy. It assists you in the doorstep process end to end and also provides support at marriage registration office Noida.
You do not have to worry about the marriage registration process. With Itzeazy, you can get your marriage registered at nominal cost and with convenient timings. Online marriage Registration Noida is hassle-free, inexpensive, and convenient.
Following are the steps involved in the marriage certificate process of Itzeazy- Marriage Certificate Agent Noida :
- Understanding of customer's requirement for marriage certificate in Noida
- Sharing of soft copy of the basic documents for marriage registration by the client with Itzeazy
- Advance payment by the client
- Preparation of necessary affidavits and form by Itzeazy team
- Scheduling of appointment of husband, wife and witnesses at marriage registration office Noida
- Visit of husband, wife and witnesses at marriage registration office Noida assisted by lawyer from Itzeazy team
- Verification of documents by the registrar of marriage Noida
- Marriage certificate issued.
- According to the Uttar Pradesh Marriage Registration Rules 2017, all marriages where the bride or groom is a resident of
Uttar Pradesh or the marriage took place in Uttar Pradesh must be registered. The 2017 Uttar Pradesh Marriage Registration
Rules are an expansion of the previous regulations.
- Marriage registrations that have already been completed in another state will be considered valid.
- Unregistered marriages can be registered under Rule 7 of the Uttar Pradesh Marriage Registration Rules 2017.
- Marriages that are not registered are not considered invalid just because they are not recorded.
- After one year from the date of marriage, there is a fine for late marriage registration. The penalties for being late will be Rs.
50 each year.
Now you understand the process of marriage registration in Noida, let us have a look at the eligibility criteria. Eligibility criteria for marriage registration in Noida is :
- You must belong to India. In case if you are a foreign national, then you need to comply with certain requirements like having
valid visa or temporary resident permit in India, etc., You will get it done by our experts (marriage certificate agent Noida -
Itzeazy) for you within no time at all!
- You must be of legal age to marry. That is, you must be above 21 years for men and 18 years for women. If either party is
below the legal marriageable age then they need parental consent for marriage registration Noida. If you are above 21 years
and 18 years respectively, then please you can do online marriage registration Noida.
- Neither of you should be already married. - You cannot marry someone who is already married – whether they are still
legally married or not (e.g., if one person was previously divorced and not remarried yet). In addition, if either party has been
widowed within six months prior to the marriage date, then they would also need permission from a court before getting
hitched again under this law – even though they may still want to get back together with their former spouse!
- Both the bride and groom should be in good physical and mental shape.
- Neither party can be an ancestor or descendant of the other (i.e., you cannot marry your son's grandmother, or your
daughter's grandfather) to get a marriage certificate Noida.
Marriage registration in Noida is a process that allows you to get married under the Hindu Marriage Act 1955. You can register your marriage at any Civil Registrar Office of the district court in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
The Indian government has made it mandatory for every couple who wishes to get married as per this act to first register their marriage before doing so; this helps them avoid unnecessary problems later on down the road.
Now let us understand how to register your wedding. You can do online marriage registration in Noida at any time. You have 3 months time from the date of marriage to get it registered.
The place where you should go for registration is determined by whether you got married at home, or temple and whether it was a religious or civil ceremony. If you got married in a Hindu temple or any other such private place then:
You need to take two witnesses who were present during this ceremony along with their identity proofs as well as yours and fill up an application form. Get the form from the official website.
After filling up all required information on this form including father's name of bridegroom & bride, address etc., attach relevant documents like copy of PAN card/ Voter ID/ Driving License etc., photo size 4x6 cm with white background (stamp size), signature etc.,"
Pay a Visit to Registrar Office
Visit your Sub-Divisional Magistrate's office where the marriage was held or where the couples resided for about one year prior to the wedding ceremony took place.
Appointment for marriage registration Noida under the Hindu Marriage Act, the date of appointment is typically within 15 days from the date of the request, and in the event of a Special Marriage Act, it could take up to 60 days.
Any person who was present at the time of the wedding of the couple may be a witness. Witnesses must be able to show a valid PAN Card as well as document of their residence in order to get a marriage certificate Noida.
Following are the documents required for marriage certificate in Noida :
- Marriage registration application form duly signed by both husband and wife.
- Documentary evidence of date of birth of parties (Matriculation Certificate / Passport/ Birth Certificate)
- Address Proof of husband or wife
- Affidavit by both the parties stating place and date of marriage, date of birth, marital status at the time of marriage and
- Two passport size photographs of both the parties and two marriage photograph.
- Marriage invitation card in case marriage commenced within 1 year
- Two witness having ID proof ( 2 passport size photograph each)
- Certificate from Gazzatted officer
Following are the steps in court marriage procedure :
- Submission of requisite documents of bride and groom to the marriage registrar office.
- Physical visit of husband, wife and three witnesses to the marriage registrar office for the notice
- Notice for the intention to get married will be served
- Couple can get married after 30 days from the date of serving notice
- Physical visit of husband, wife and three witnesses to the marriage registrar office for marriage
- Marriage certificate will be issued
Application for marriage registration should be submitted to the marriage registration office Noida. Marriage registrar office in Noida issues marriage certificate in Noida. The address of marriage registrar office Noida is :
Marriage Registrar office