How Itzeazy is better than any other marriage certificate agent in Faridabad?
Ans : Unlike any marriage certificate agent in Faridabad, Itzeazy is a professional company having a team of experts. It provides you hassle-free service and helps you in :
- Understanding the requirement
- Proper documentation
- Appointment booking
- Support at the marriage registrar office
Our marriage took place in Bihar. Currently we are living in Faridabad. Can we apply for marriage certificate in Faridabad ?
Ans : A marriage can be registered in 3 places :
1. Place of residence of groom
2. Place of residence of bride
3. Place where marriage took place
You can apply for marriage certificate in Faridabad if either you or your wife has address proof of Faridabad.
Is presence of witness mandatory for the marriage registration in Faridabad ?
Ans : Yes, presence of both the witnesses is mandatory at the time of marriage registration in Faridabad.
Book order directly through the order link. For any query or concern please speak to one of the consultants over phone or chat. You can also drop a message . We will get back to you shortly.
Want to apply for a marriage certificate in Faridabad? Looking for a marriage certificate agent in Faridabad and want to do online marriage registration in Faridabad? Itzeazy helps in marriage certificate in Faridabad so your search for a marriage certificate agent in Faridabad ends here . Itzeazy offers a specialized team of people who can manage any type of complicated marriage registration issue. In Faridabad, under the Haryana Compulsory Registration of Marriages Act, 2008, all marriages that have previously been solemnized must be registered, regardless of caste, creed, or religion (6 of 2008).
Itzeazy.com's legal staff assists Hindu married couples in registering their marriages and acquiring their marriage certificates.
Whether you apply for marriage registration via a marriage certificate agent in Faridabad or apply on your own, to register for marriage registration in Faridabad, you must fulfill certain requirements.
- There must be a minimum age of 18 and 21 for the bride and groom, respectively.
- The parties (bride & groom) should be unmarried, the spouse should not be alive in case of an already married person, or the
parties should be legally divorced.
- The parties (bride & groom) should be physically and mentally healthy.
- The Bride and Groom should not be related to the relations prohibited under law.
- The bride and groom must have lived in the district where the marriage is to be registered for at least one month.
Follow the simple steps to apply via Itzeazy- Marriage Certificate Agent in Faridabad
- You place the order with a 50% online payment.
- Upload documents for pre-check
- At-your-door delivery of application form by us
- Get the signature of 3 witnesses on the application form.
- Marriage registration appointment scheduling
- Rest 50% payment
- Mandatory visit of husband and wife to SDM office for verification purposes
- Order closed
Here is the process for registering a marriage in Faridabad in case you don't want to apply with a marriage certificate agent Faridabad.
- Approach the registrar of marriages in the Municipal Corporation where the marriage will be performed.
- On any working day, submit the application, along with the required documents and the prescribed fee, to the office of the
registrar of marriages (Addl. District Magistrate, Collectorate).
- All of the parties' declarations will be confirmed by the court, and the marriage will be registered in the presence of
- Following the registration of the marriage, the marriage registration certificate will be issued.
- Please go to https://shaadi.edisha.gov.in/.
- Then, on the Account tab, click on register. Finish the registration process. Log in with your marriage registration credentials.
- To register a marriage, go to the 'Register Marriage' tab.
- Fill out the marriage registration form and upload any required documents.
- Attach the required photos of the groom, bride, couple, and wedding.
- After filling out all of the necessary information, submit the Marriage Registration Application.
- To declare your agreement, click the 'I Agree' button.
Payment for marriage registration must be made by clicking on the 'My Registration' tab and then on the 'View' tab of the application. Citizens can register for multiple services using a single login.
- Click on the 'My Registration' tab to get started.
- Select the 'View' tab. Select the 'Proceed Payment' tab. To proceed, click the 'Pay' tab.
- After you've finished paying, go to 'My Registrations' to schedule the appointment for verification.
Marriage registration appointment scheduling is done by clicking on the 'My Registration' tab
- After clicking on the 'My Registration' tab, click on the 'View' tab of the application.
- To schedule an appointment, click 'Load Appointment Schedule.'
Following are the documents required for marriage certificate in Faridabad :
- Application form duly filled and signed by the bride and the groom.
- Documentary evidence of date of birth of both parties (Matriculation Certificate/Passport/Birth Certificate).
- ID Proof of husband and wife (PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Driving Licence/ Adhar Card)
- Residence Proof (Ration Card/ Voter ID Card / Passport/ Driving Licence.
- Marriage Ceremony Photos of 4 occasion (Varmala, Mangal Sutra, Mang Tika, Phere)
- One family photo
- 2 witnesses each from husband and wife side (one from each side should be blood relative)
- Photo ID of witnesses (should depict the blood relation in case of one witness from each side)
- 2 passport size photos for each witness
- Separate affidavits from bride and groom giving (ItzEazy will get it done)
- Wedding Card (if not available, a separate affidavit need to be submitted, ItzEazy will get it done)
- 7 copies of joint photographs of husband and wife(in white background,3x2"size)
- Group photograph of husband and wife and all the witnesses together.
- Receipt of the marriage hall.
- One statement of pandit ji on plain paper stating that groom ( name) S/O ...........(name) and bride( name ) D/O .......(name ) took
place on ...(date)...at ... (place of marriage ) and it was conducted by him.
Marriage registration office in Faridabad
Whether you are applying on your own or through a marriage certificate agent in Faridabad, you must visit the office. The marriage registration offices in Faridabad are listed below. An application for a birth certificate in Faridabad should be made to the marriage registration office in the jurisdiction of which either the husband or wife's address falls:
MCF Office Faridabad
Narela Rajeev Nagar,
New Industrial Town,
Faridabad, Haryana 121001
MCF Corporation Faridabad
Spring Field Colony,
Faridabad, Haryana 121002
Nagar Nigam Faridabad
Ashoka Enclave 1,
Faridabad, Haryana 121003
MARRIAGE REGISTRATION FEES IN FARIDABAD
Following are the marriage registration fees in Faridabad.