My child was born in a hospital in Gurgaon . She doesn't have Adhar car. Is it mandatory for birth certificate application ?
Ans : No. Aadhar card is no longer mandatory for the application process of birth certificate in Gurgaon.
I have only enrollment no. Aadhar of my daughter . Would it be sufficient for the birth certificate application requirement of the child ?
Ans : Yes, enrollment no. of the Aadhar no. of the child would suffice the requirement of Aadhar card for birth certificate of the child.
I am in currently in USA. My child was born in Gurgaon. I need birth certificate of the child. Do I need to be physically present for the birth certificate application in Gurgaon ?
Ans : Your physical presence is not required. Itzeazy can get it done for you. Only you need to share soft copy of the required documents.
There is correction required in the birth certificate of mine. Do Itzeazy helps in correction of birth certificate ?
Ans: Yes , Itzeazy helps in correction of birth certificate as well . For detail pls contact our relationship executive.
I have a old hand written birth certificate issued from Municipal corporation Gurgaon . How can I get computerized online birth certificate in Gurgaon.
Ans : You can apply for reissue of birth certificate . It will be digital and online.
How is Itzeazy better than any other birth certificate agent in Gurgaon?
Ans : Itzeazy is a reputed startups in this segment and better than any other birth certificate agent in Gurgaon in the following aspects :
- Its guided by professional ethics
- We adhere by SLAs
- Your documents and money are safe with us
- Total peace of mind
Is Adhar number is compulsory for Birth/Death Registration?
Ans: No as per RGI guidelines aadhar number is not compulsory as per the RGI guidelines.
Can private hospital register birth and death events after 21 days of event occurred?
Ans: No, Private hospitals should register and confirm events within 21 days of event occurred.
Looking for birth certificate agent in Gurgaon ? Want to apply for Birth certificate Gurgaon online ? Itzeazy provides service for Birth certificate online in Gurgaon. Itzeazy makes applying for a birth certificate online in Gurgaon simple. It is beneficial in obtaining an MCG Gurgaon birth certificate. It assists with the entire birth certificate Gurgaon procedure, including the preparation of essential paperwork.
A Birth Certificate is an identity to a person It is so essential to have a Birth Certificate. It is another step to prove your citizenship. A Birth Certificate is issued by Municipal corporation of Gurgaon. Initially, a temporary certificate will be issued by the hospital where the baby is born. The hospital will collect the whereabouts and name of the baby has to be in the format "baby of the mother" in case the name is not chosen yet. In a couple of weeks, one has to fill a form with required documents along with the temporary Birth Certificate and has to submit it to the Municipal corporation of Gurgaon office. A minimal fee will be charged. It usually takes seven working days to issue a Birth Certificate. The form will be reviewed and you will be issued a Birth Certificate from the same office.
Itzeazy provides assistance in :
1) New Birth certificate
- Birth certificate without name
- Birth certificate with name
2) Duplicate Birth certificate
If the birth occurred in a hospital and a hospital discharge report is available, Itzeazy can help you obtain a birth certificate without or with a name.
If a birth certificate is lost, Itzeazy can assist in obtaining a duplicate birth certificate.
Birth certificate is the first right of the child and it is one of the first identity of any child.
There are many uses of birth certificates. Some of them are:
- For school admissions
- As proof of age for employment
- For proof of age at marriage
- To establish parentage
- To establish the age for purpose of enrollment in the Electoral rolls
- For establishing the age for insurance purposes
- For getting registered in the National population register (NPR)
If Birth took place in hospital , following procedure is to be followed to get birth certificate
- Submit an application for a birth certificate without a name, along with supporting documentation, to the Gurgaon municipality
- Deposit the required government fees for a birth certificate at the counter.
- Get the receipt for application submission
- Collect physical copy of birth certificate without name from the Municipal corporation of Gurgaon
- Make an affidavit for the child's name incorporation
- Submit an application for a birth certificate with your name, as well as supporting documents and an affidavit, to the appropriate
- Deposit requisite Govt. fees at the counter
- Get receipt for submission of the application
- Collect birth certificate with name after one month
Itzeazy offers online and door-to-door service in Gurgaon. The following are the steps involved in Itzeazy's online birth certificate process in Gurgaon.
- Requirement understanding of the client
- Sharing of the list of documents required
- Verification of the soft copy of the documents
- Collection of physical copy of documents
- Advance payment by the client
- Submission of the document to the Municipality
- Time to time update to the client about the progress of the work
- Work completion and dispatch of the document
Time required for processing - 30 days
Physical visit of client required - No
Book order directly through the given link in the bottom of the page. For any query or concern please speak to one of the consultants over phone or chat. You can also drop a message . We will get back to you shortly.
GET BIRTH CERTIFICATE ONLINE
Following are the documents required for birth certificate in Gurgaon
- Hospital discharge summary
- Child's Adhar card
- Child's 10th certificate if he/she has passed it
- Parent's ID proof
The birth certificate offices in Gurgaon are listed below. A birth certificate in Gurgaon should be applied for at the Municipal Corporation office Gurgaon in the jurisdiction where the child was born.
Municipal Corporation Gurgaon
25, Jharsa Road
Opposite civil hospital
Roshan Pura, Gurugram,
Municipal Corporation Gurgaon
54P, HUDA Market Rd,
Block B, Sector 56,
The RBD Act, 1969 is a Central Act to promote uniformity and comparability in the registration of Births, Stillbirths and Deaths and has been framed to register the said events at the place of occurrence.
SALIENT FEATURES / PROVISIONS OF THE ACT
The salient features and provisions of the RBD Act, 1969 are as under:
- Registration of Births and Deaths is compulsory
- Births mean live birth and still birth
- Uniform law for reporting and registration of all births and deaths occurring within the country
- Birth events to be registered by the Registrar at the place of occurrence and within her / his jurisdiction
- Allows registration beyond the prescribed period of 21 days
- Allows registration of birth without name of child and for addition of name at a later date [Maximum period prescribed in
the Rules for subsequent addition of name is 15 years]
- Allows for correction or cancellation of entry in the birth register
- Provision for imposing penalties for non-reporting / non-registration and negligence
- Registers of births and deaths to be kept as permanent records
- The Act allows registration of Births that had occurred even prior to enactment of the Act
- For deriving benefits under social welfare schemes
- First right of the child
- To establish identity
- Conclusive proof of age
- Care and protection of juveniles
- Admission to school
- Preparing driving license, passport, etc.
- Proof for right to vote
- Entry into the National Population Register
Every birth occurred should be reported and recorded within 21 days from the date of birth to the concerned authority. The persons responsible for reporting birth are :
When the Birth has taken place in a house
Head of the house or nearest relative of the head of the House or oldest person in the family
When the Birth was taken place outside the house
- In a Hospital/Health Centre, Maternity Home or other like institutions - Medical Officer Incharge or any officer
authorised by him.
- In a Jail - Jail Incharge
- In a Hotel, Dharmshala, Boarding House etc. - Person Incharge
- In a Moving Vehicle Person - Incharge of the Vehicle
- Found deserted in a public place - Headman of the Village/Incharge of the local police station
PROCESS TO MAKES CHANGES IN BIRTH REGISTRATION
A correction letter is required from Medical Record Officer of concerned hospital/institution, where birth event occurred along with supporting documents for events, of less than 10yr old.
For Birth event > 10 yr old
i) Affidavit stamp paper on Rs.10/- duly attested by SDM/Notary public having subject correction of birth events.
ii) Supporting document like Passport, Ration Card, Voter Identity Card, 10th class certificate etc.