Our marriage took place in Kanpur , UP . Currently we live in Pune. How much time it will take to register marriage in Pune?
Ans : Such marriages in which place of marriage is outside Maharashtra , It takes one month time to register Hindu marriage.
How Itzeazy is better than any other marriage certificate agents in Bangalore ?
Ans : Unlike any marriage certificate agents in Bangalore, Itzeazy is a professional company having a team of experts. It provides you online marriage registration in Pune, a hassle-free service and helps you in :
- Understanding the requirement
- Proper documentation
- Appointment booking
- Support at marriage registrar office
Order directly through the link provided at the bottom of the page. Please contact one of the consultants via phone or chat if you have any questions or concerns. You can also leave a message. We will contact you shortly.
Online Marriage Registration in Pune
Want to apply for marriage certificate Pune ? Looking for marriage certificate agent in Pune and want to do online marriage registration in Pune? Your search for marriage certificate Pune agent stops here . With the help of Itzeazy, you can now receive your marriage certificate online in Pune. It helps with online marriage registration in Pune as well as marriage registration offices in Pune. The Maharashtra Regulation of Marriage Bureaus and Registration of Marriages Act, 1998 governs the registration of marriages in Pune, regardless of caste, creed, or religion.
The Hindu Marriage Act allows for the registration of already-solemnized marriages. Hindu, Sikh, Jain, and Budhist religions are covered by the Hindu marriage laws.
Muslim and Christian marriages can be registered under special marriage act .
Itzeazy.com offers Marriage Registration Consultancy in Pune to couples who have already married.
Eligibility criteria for marriage certificate Pune is :
- Performing a Hindu marriage according to Hindu rites and rituals is one of the most important aspects of a Hindu marriage.
- It is essential that both the bride and groom belong to the Hindu religion.
- A bride must be at least 18 years of age in order to marry in our country, and the groom must be at least 21 years of age in
order to be able to marry.
When is a marriage required to be legally registered?
Marriages can be registered either after a religious priest has officiated, or directly at the sub-registrar's office. Although the PMC does not solemnize marriages, you can register marriages that have already been conducted by a religious priest and get a marriage certificate in Pune. If you want you can apply for online marriage registration in Pune via a marriage certificate agent in Pune - Itzeazy
The process to get marriage certificate in Pune is:
- Obtain a copy of the marriage registration form.
- Prepare an affidavit for the marriage certificate application.
- Arrange all supporting documents required for marriage certificate
- Submit the application in the prescribed form, along with the required documents, to the Marriage Officer's court (Addl. District
- The marriage registrar office will schedule a personal visit for the husband, wife, and witnesses.
- On the day of the scheduled appointment, the husband, wife, and witnesses must go to the marriage registrar's office.
- The Court will verify all of the parties' declarations and will register the marriage in the presence of four witnesses.
- The marriage registration certificate will be issued after the registration of the marriage.
People of any cast who practice Hinduism can apply for marriage registration in Pune under the Hindu Marriage Act. This only applies to weddings that have already been solemnized but have not yet been registered.
Couples must apply immediately for the marriage certificate Pune prior to the day of their wedding and then appear before the registrar within the jurisdiction in which the marriage was legally sworn or in the state where either has resided for at least six months. They must be accompanied by witnesses and parents within a month for online marriage registration in Pune.
People of any religion can opt for marriage registration under the Special marriage act. The Act includes wedding solemnization and registration.
An application has to be sent to the office of registration and, upon receipt, an application is posted in the office. If there is no objection to a marriage made within 30 calendar days of the wedding, it will be legally registered.
Additionally, Couples need to reach the office of the registrar, at the specified time on the slip, along with witnesses and the documents. The registry office will be open for them at a specific time, and they will quickly get the marriage certificate Pune.
In order to apply for marriage registration Pune, you must appear in court, whether you are using the marriage certificate agent Pune-Itzeazy or applying on your own.
Following are the documents required for marriage certificate in Pune
- Documentation of the date of birth of both spouses (documents that are ideal for proof of age 10th mark sheet, indicating the
- Proof of address for the real living details that must be in the wedding registry of the groom or bride (address evidence: Voter
ID/*Ration Card/Passport Driving License, Voter ID).
- 4 passport size photographs of both Bridegroom / Bride each
- 2 Photos from Bride and Groom dressed in wedding outfits taken during the marriage celebrations to show that they are
engaged in a ceremony of marriage.
- Wedding Card.
- In case of non-availability of the Wedding cards, Separate marriage affidavits of spouse and husband, in the
format prescribed and three witnesses are required.
- Aadhaar Card for Three witnesses will be required to get your marriage registration in Pune.
- 2 photographs of each witness.
- Any residential proof of each witness for online marriage registration in Pune.
- In case of Divorcees : Divorce Decree Certificate must be produced.
- In case of widow and widower : Municipal Death Certificate of concerned person must be produced .
Itzeazy provides service for online marriage registration in Pune. Its hassle free and door step service .The process of Govt is offline and requires multiple visits. You can apply for marriage registration in Pune with a marriage certificate agent in Pune- Itzeazy.
Following are the steps involved in the online marriage certificate process of marriage certificate in Pune
- Understanding the requirement of the client by Itzeazy
- Sharing the list of documents required for marriage certificate with the client by Itzeazy
- Verification of the soft copy of the documents by Itzeazy
- Advance payment of service charge for marriage certificate by the client
- Collection of physical copy of the documents
- Submission of application form along with supporting documents to the marriage registrar office
- Fixing appointment for the visit of husband , wife and witnesses
- Visit of husband, wife, and witnesses to the marriage registrar's office on the day of the appointment scheduled
- Issue of marriage certificate Pune
Approximate time required for the process - 30 days
Visit required to the marriage registrar office - Yes
What happens if my marriage isn't legally binding
In the case that your marriage is not solemnized by a priest, you may choose to have it registered in court. In this case, a designated marriage registrar is authorized by the Special Marriage Act, 1954 to conduct the marriage. An official designated by the government to register marriages within their jurisdiction, such as a Gram Sevak in a village panchayat.
You can either apply an application for marriage registration in Pune online or in person. After the submitted application have been reviewed, the documents will be scrutinized and an appointment is made.
At the time of appointment, the couple must present the original documents and three witnesses. It is possible to seek an official court wedding where the couple has to swear before the registrar they are accepting one another as their partners.
The law also permits for a marriage registrar to be summoned to a home or a hall to conduct a marriage registration Pune with three witnesses.
Marriage registrars issue public notices for 30 days following a marriage registration application to invite objections. Registrars can refuse to register marriages if anyone objects after the public notice. The Registrar General of Marriages in Pune is authorized to overrule appeals or accept the orders. The court can determine the course of action to be taken if a rejection is challenged. A marriage certificate in Pune is issued after the marriage is registered.
Now Itzeazy provides a facility to apply for online marriage registration in Pune. You can apply for court marriage with a Marriage certificate Agent Pune.
Application for marriage certificate in Pune should be submitted to the marriage registrar office in Pune. Following are the marriage registration office in Pune :
- Aundh Ward Office Indo Breman Chowk, Aundh Body Gate, Pune-411007
- Kothrud Ward Office Golden Hind Building, Behind Paranjpe School New D.P.Road, Kothrud, Pune-411029
- Ghole Road Ward Office Near Pune Municipal Corporation Press, Ghole Road, Pune-411004
- Warje Karve Nagar Ward Office Swapnashilp Commercial Building, Pune-411038
- Dhole Patil Ward Office Dhole Patil Market Building, Pune-411001
- Yerwada Ward Office Rationing Office, Nagar road, Yerwada, Pune-411006
- Sangamwadi Ward Office Rationing Office, Nagar road, Yerwada, Pune-411006
- Bhavani Peth Ward Office General Arunkumar Vaidya Stadium Building, Bhavani Peth, Pune-411042
- Kasba Vishram Bagwada Ward Office Pune Municipal Commercial Complex, Near ShaniPar, Pune-411030
- Tilak Road Ward Office Shivajirao Dhere Udyog Bhavan, Tilak Road, Pune-411030
- Sahakarnagar Ward Office Utsav Building Corner, Near Market Yard Corner, Pune-411037
- Hadpsar Ward Office Pandit Nehru Udyog Bhavan, Hadpsar, Pune-411028
- Bibwewadi Ward Office Utsav Building Corner, Near Market yard Corner, Pune-411037
- Dhankwadi Ward Office Near Old Katraj Naka, Katraj, Pune-411046
- Joint District Registrar & Collector of Stamps Pune Urban Pushpa Heights, 2nd Floor, Bibewadi Corners, Pune-37, Pune City 020-
- Joint District Registrar & Collector of Stamps Pune Rural Pushpa Mangal, 2nd Floor, Bibewadi Corners, Pune-37, Pune Rural 020-