Passport Agent in Hyderabad 

Itzeazy has a team of reliable and trusted passport agent in Hyderabad. It provides consultancy for all kinds of passport in India . The process is hassle free and there is guarantee too. Our service is backed by SLA commitment too. 

The passport application types in which Itzeazy provides consultancy in Hyderabad is :

  • New passport
  • Renewal of passport
  • Passport re-issue
  • Duplicate passport
  • Police clearance certificate (PCC)

On the basis of processing time and urgency , there are two types of passport application process :

Normal Passport

Its normal process of passport application. It takes usually 25-30 days in complete process . Police verification is done before issue of passport . To know  detail about the process , documents required  etc. about normal passport please visit

Tatkal Passport

If there is urgency and passport is required on immediate  basis , it should be applied under tatkal process . In Tatkal process it takes 3-4 days time to get passport. Police verification is done after issue of passport . There is additional fees of Rs. 2000 for tatkal passport. For more information about tatkal process, documents required etc. please visit

How to apply for passport online in hyderabad

Itzeazy provides online service for all kinds of passport application . The steps involved in the passport application process are :

  • Requirement understanding of the client
  • Sharing the list of documents required for passport application by Itzeazy
  • Sharing the soft copy of the documents by the client for verification
  • Advance payment of service charge + Passport fees by the client
  • Passport form submission and fixing of appointment
  • Visit of applicant  to the passport office for documents verification and photograph
  • Police verification of the address
  • Passport issue and dispatch of the passport by post


new passport

If you are applying for passport for the first time , you should apply for new passport . Itzeazy assists in consultancy of new passport . 

Following are the necessary documents  required for new passport 

1.  Current address proof of last 1 year

  • Voterid
  • Aadhar card
  • Electricity bill
  • Telephone bill
  • Photo passbook of bank
  • Gas connection
  • Certificate from Employer on PSU letter head (for Govt. Employees)
  • HR letter from reputed company
  • Registered rent agreement

2. Date of birth proof

  • Birth certificate
  • 10th certificate
  • Aadhar
  • Driving License
  • PAN card

3. 10th certificate to apply under ECNR category

passport renwal

In case passport gets expired or its due to expire , there is provision for renewal of it . Following are the documents required :

1.  Old passport 

2.  Current address proof of last 1 year

  • Voterid
  • Aadhar
  • Electricity bill
  • Telephone bill
  • Photo passbook of bank
  • Gas connection 
  • Certificate from Employer on PSU letter head (for Govt. Employees)
  • HR letter from reputed company


To book order or for any query or concern please speak to one of the consultants over phone or chat. You can also drop a message at  . We will get back to you shortly.


1. Passport Seva Kendra,
   Aditya Trade Centre,

2. Passport Seva Kendra,
   Door No: 1-8-368 to 372,
   Gowra Trinity, 
   Chiran Fort Lane,

3. Passport Seva Kendra,
   Anand Silicon Chip, 
   Shaikpet Nala,

frequently asked questions

I live in Hyderbabd and  want to apply for passport. Can my scheduled appointment be planned at any of the three Passport Seva Kendra of Hyderabad?

Ans :  Yes, appointment for visit to passport office can be planned at any of the passport seva kendra of Hyderabad .


I want to apply for passport from Hyderabad .  But in address proof I have only rent agreement . Can I apply for passport ?

Ans : As per new circular of Ministry of external affairs , rent agreement is a valid address proof . 

I want to apply for passport for my daughter . My husband lives in USA . Will that be a problem ?

Ans : In passport application process ,  minor applicant should be accompanied by one of the parents to the  passport office . So if your husband is in USA , you can accompany your daughter to the passport office. However , you need to get signature of your husband on the consent letter , which he can sign and send by courier. 

I got married recently and want to add name of my husband . What supporting documents I will have to provide ?

Ans: As per new guideline of Ministry of external affairs , no supporting document is required . Just you need to apply for re-issue of passport and add husband's name in the passport form.  Your husband name will be added in the new passport issued.