I am from Allahabad. My wife is from Lucknow . We are Hindu and got married two years back . Can we apply for marriage certificate in Bangalore ?
Ans : To apply for marriage certificate in Bangalore , address proof of either husband or wife is required . It should be of Bangalore address . The valid document for address proof is Passport, Aadhar and voter-id. If you have one of these address proof , you can register your marriage in Bangalore.
I got married recently and want to apply for marriage registration in Bangalore . But we dont have address proof of Bangalore. Can we register our marriage in Bangalore ?
Ans : To register a marriage be it an Online marriage registration Bangalore or offline marriage registration, address proof of one of the couple is mandatory. If you don't have address proof, don't worry, speak to one of the service representatives of Itzeazy, and we will find some solution to it.
For marriage registration in Bangalore , is the physical presence of witnesses is mandatory ?
Ans : Physical presence of witnesses is mandatory in some of the marriage registrar offices in Bangalore to get a marriage certificate Bangalore. There are marriage registrar offices where the Physical presence of witnesses is not mandatory for marriage registration Bangalore. Only their signature is required on the marriage registration form. Also, the form should be accompanied by ID proof of the witnesses.
How much time does it take to get a marriage certificate in Bangalore ?
Ans: Marriage registration Bangalore is one-day procedure for Hindu couples. You will get your marriage certificate Bangalore on the same day, provided you have all the documents and affidavits ready. There is a lot of running around.
Itzeazy has hassle-free process to get the marriage certificate in Bangalore on the same day. Feel free to book service for marriage certificate Bangalore withmarriage certificate agent Bangalore - Itzeazy
We are a Muslim couple. Got married 3 years back and currently live in Bangalore. I need marriage certificate urgently . How much time it will take ?
Ans : In Bangalore, registration of Muslim married couples is done under Special Marriage Karnataka Rules, 1961. Under this act , it takes minimum 30 days time to complete the process and in getting marriage certificate.
Me and my girlfriend want to register marriage in Bangalore. Currently, I am living in Singapore. Is the physical presence of me mandatory both at the time of serving notice and at the time of marriage?
Ans : As per the Special Marriage Karnataka Rules 1961, physical presence of the couple is mandatory at the time of serving notice and marriage registration. No matter if you are applying for Online marriage registration Bangalore or not. There is no alternative to this.
Can we register marriage on Saturday ?
Ans : The marriage registrar's office functions on all Saturdays except the 2nd Saturday and 4th Saturday. So, it is possible to register marriage in Bangalore on Saturday.
How can I register my marriage in Bangalore?
Ans : Just book service with Itzeazy . Entire process will be taken care of by Itzeazy. Couple only need to visit to marriage registrar office for 2 hours time. Same day they will get certificate.
How Itzeazy is better than any other marriage certificate agents in Bangalore ?
Ans : Unlike any marriage certificate agents in Bangalore, Itzeazy is a professional company having a team of experts. It provides you hassle free service and helps you in :
- Understanding the requirement
- Proper documentation
- Appointment booking-
- Support at marriage registrar office
How can I get a copy of my marriage certificate Bangalore?
Ans: You can submit an application at the sub-office registrar's on any working day in whose jurisdiction either the bride or the groom will reside, not the location of the wedding. Get the necessary application form for a marriage certificate Bangalore by going to the registrar's sub-office. Or you can book services from marriage certificate agent Bangalore- Itzeazy.
I got married 1.5 years ago but I didn't get a marriage certificate. Can I get a marriage certificate in Bangalore even though I got married in Odisha?
Ans: Yes, you can get a marriage certificate in Bangalore. You need the documents to get a marriage certificate in Bangalore. Please check out the above-mentioned checklist for the documents required for marriage registration
To book order or for any query or concern please speak to one of the consultants over phone or chat. You can also write to us. We will get back to you.
Want to apply for marriage certificate in Bangalore? Looking for Marriage certificate agents in Bangalore and want to do online marriage registration in Bangalore? Marriage certificate online Bangalore is available through Itzeazy. To familiarise you with the process, we will cover topics such as Marriage certificate Bangalore, online Marriage registration Bangalore, register marriage in Bangalore, marriage certificate online Bangalore, marriage registrar office in Bangalore, documents required for marriage certificate in Bangalore, and so on. In addition, we will also discuss the steps to apply for marriage certificate Bangalore with marriage certificate agent Bangalore- Itzeazy and Online marriage registration Bangalore in detail.
Marriage registration in Bangalore is done under the Special Marriage Karnataka Rules, 1961 for Muslim/Christian couples whose marriage has already been solemnized. Couples who want to register their marriage must also go through the court marriage procedure. Such marriages are performed in accordance with the Special Marriage Act.
Marriage registration Bangalore is important because your marriage is not considered legal until it is registered. Additionally, registering your marriage has some significant advantages of its own.
Itzeazy, a leading agent for marriage certificates in Bangalore, offers consultations to all offices of marriage registry Bangalore. We can assist in the registration of marriages throughout the end. Your search for a marriage certificate agent Bangalore is over. It's never been easier to do Marriage registration in Bangalore. Itzeazy's experienced and knowledgeable lawyers make it easy and stress-free to register your marriage in Bengaluru and get your marriage certificate Bangalore. Our team is available to assist you with Online marriage registration Bangalore from the moment you start the documentation up until the time that your marriage certificate in Bangalore is issued. For more information, call our team today.
Itzeazy, a top-rated marriage certificate agent in Bangalore, has developed an online process for marriage certificates hassle-free. The Itzeazy team handles the entire process of obtaining a marriage certificate, except for the legal requirement of physical appearance by the couple before the marriage registrar. Itzeazy makes it easy to register your marriage in Bangalore.
- Book a service for marriage registration Bangalore, the team will get back to you. You can contact us by phone, chat, and mail.
- Our team will share the Itzeazy list of documents needed for marriage registration in Bangalore
- As required, you must share a soft copy of the documents.
- Itzeazy will verify the soft copy of the documents.
- You must pay the service fee in advance
- The documents will be collected by our executives
- Itzeazy will submit the application along with supporting documents to the Marriage Registry's Office.
- Itzeazy will arrange an appointment to have you and your partner physically present at the marriage registrar’s office.
- We will collect the Marriage Registration Bangalore and give it to you.
MARRIAGE REGISTRATION IN BANGALORE - ELIGIBILITY
You must be qualified for marriage registration in Bangalore regardless of how you choose to apply for marriage registration Bangalore whether through a marriage certificate agent Bangalore- Itzeazy or on your own. The only requirement for marriage registration is age. The legal age of the bride and groom must be met by the government.
- The groom must be 21 years old to get a marriage certificate Bangalore.
-The bride must be 18 years old to be eligible to get a marriage certificate in Bangalore.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE IN BANGALORE
If you plan to apply on your own or if you are applying for online marriage registration Bangalore through a marriage certificate agent Bangalore. In both situations, you must keep the documents close to hand to avoid the last-minute obstacle. You will need to provide documents for a marriage certificate in Bengaluru:
1. Passport-sized Photographs - 2 photograph for the bridegroom & bride
2. 2B-size Photographs - 6 joint photographs of the couple.
3. Photography of Marriage - 2 Images of the bride and the groom involved in the wedding ceremony are shown wearing their 4. Wedding dresses (preferably with their family).
5. Wedding card - Original.
6. Documentation proving address - Both the bridegroom as well as the bride. You can choose any of the documents
mentioned here: Passport, Voter ID, Aadhar
7. Age proof - Both the bridegroom as well as the bride. Either a Birth Certificate, 10th Standard Mark Sheet or Passport.
8. Identity Proof - The documents required for Address proof are the same as those required for Documentation.
9. Marriage Affidavit - Separate affidavit in prescribed format
10. Affidavit for Name Change - If the bride's name changes after marriage.
11. Newspaper - Newspaper in which the gazette notification about the name change was published.
12. 3 witnesses having ID cards & photographs.
- It will be advantageous to carry your Aadhar card.
-Self-attestation is required for all copies of documents.
- A minimum of one applicant must have a government-issued Address Evidence.
- Carry every original for verification purposes
Witnesses for Marriage Registration in Bangalore
Registering a marriage requires a witness' signature whether you are opting for Online marriage registration Bangalore or offline marriage registration. To become a witness you must meet the following requirements:
- Age 21 is the minimum age for the witness to appear.
- Anyone who witnessed the couple's marriage will also be a witness for the registration of marriage.
- The witnesses are chosen from among the friends and family of the bride and groom.
Documents required from witness :
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Notarized Affidavit with a self-attested address proof
- Passport-size photo
In the previous section, we discussed the Online marriage registration Bangalore procedure. These are the steps you should be aware of to obtain your marriage certificate Bangalore, even if you intend to book services from a Marriage certificate agent Bangalore.
- Any working day, you may apply to the sub-registrar whose jurisdiction will be the residence of either the bride or the groom.
- Get the application form for the marriage certificate Bangalore from the sub-registrar.
- Three application forms (Form No.1 according to Rule 4 of the Hindu Marriage Act 1955) should be collected.
-Three witnesses must sign the form on each of the three copies.
- Witnesses must be at least 18 years old.
- Witnesses may be any person who was present at the marriage, but preferably close relatives (preferably the parents of the applicants).
- Witnesses must bring their address proof, age proof, and 2 Nos photos with them to the Registrar's Office.
-Submit the completed form and all required documents to the Sub-Registrar's Office.
- After successful submission, the couple will receive 6 printed copies of the application information.
- The groom and bride must sign all 6 prints.
- The couple will receive two copies of the same (marriage certificate) and the balance at the Sub-Registrar's Office for official records.
When it comes to the Online marriage registration Bangalore, these things should be considered:
If you are applying for Online marriage registration Bangaloreor offline marriage registration Bangalore, keep these points in mind.
- The residence of the bridegroom
- Residency of the bride
- Place of solemnization
- Both the parties should not fall under the category of prohibited relationships
A prohibited relationship can be categorized into three levels, which can be explained as follows: -
There are two individuals who are covered in levels of prohibited relationships for marriage certificate Bangalore:
-For instance, if one of them is the lineal ascendant of the other,
- If he or she had been married to or was the descendant of the lineal ascendant or descendant of the other,
- As an example, let us say that one of them has been married to the brother of the other or to the father's or mother's brother or to the grandfather's or grandmother's brother of the other,
- When they are brothers and sisters, aunts and nephews, uncles and nieces, or if they are brothers and sisters, two brothers and sisters, or two sisters and two brothers.
These categories are void for Online marriage registration Bangalore as well as offline marriage registration in Bengaluru, as a result of their relationship with their parents.
BOOK MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE ONLINE
Court marriage or Marriage registration Bangalore is solemnized under the special marriage act. It's a two-stage process.
Serving Notice -
The first stage is serving notice . The couples and witnesses has to present in front of the marriage registrar with application and supporting documents for marriage certificate Bangalore. A notice of intent to get married is served by the couple. This notice will be put on the notice board of the marriage registrar's office.
If there is no objection from anyone in 30 days following the date of issue of notice, the couple can get married.
Marriage registration Bangalore -
The second stage of court marriage is marriage registration Bangalore. If there is no objection by any party during 30 days notice period , after 30 days couple can get married in the marriage registrar court.
If you are planning to do Marriage registration Bangalore, the following are the marriage registration office for the procedure marriage registration in Bangalore :
-Marriage Registrar Office Bangalore, Gandhinagar
- Marriage Registrar Office Bangalore, Malleshwaram
- Marriage Registrar Office Bangalore, Ganganagar
-Marriage Registrar Office Bangalore, Hebbal
- Marriage Registrar Office Bangalore, Nagavara
- Marriage Registrar Office Bangalore, Byatarayanapura
- Marriage Registrar Office Bangalore, Yelahanka
- Marriage Registrar Office Bangalore, Jala
- Marriage Registrar Office Bangalore, Hesarghatta
- Marriage Registrar Office Bangalore, Jayanagar
- Marriage Registrar Office Bangalore, Shantinagar
- Marriage Registrar Office Bangalore, B.T.M.
- Marriage Registrar Office Bangalore, Kengeri
-Marriage Registrar Office Bangalore, Rajarajeshwari Nag
- Marriage Registrar Office Bangalore, J P Nagarar
- Sub-Registrar Office Bangalore, Bommanahalli
- Marriage Registrar Office Bangalore, Begur
-Marriage Registrar Office Bangalore, Basavanagudi
- Marriage Registrar Office Bangalore, Chamarajpet
- Marriage Registrar Office Bangalore, Banashankari
-Marriage Registrar Office Bangalore, Anekal
- Marriage Registrar Office Bangalore, Attibele
-Marriage Registrar Office Bangalore, Sarjapura
-Marriage Registrar Office Bangalore, Jigani
- Marriage Registrar Office Bangalore, Rajajinagar
- Marriage Registrar Office Bangalore, Yeshwanthpur
- Marriage Registrar Office Bangalore, K.R.Puram
- Marriage Registrar Office Bangalore, Varthur
- Marriage Registrar Office Bangalore, Indiranagar
- Marriage Registrar Office Bangalore, Nelamangala
-Marriage Registrar Office Bangalore, Devanahalli
-Marriage Registrar Office Bangalore, Hoskote
For more information on marriage registrar office address , timing , procedure for marriage certificate Bangalore in detail, Please visit page marriage registration in Bangalore