How can I get marriage certificate in Hyderabad?
Ans: Following are the steps involved in getting marriage certificate in Hyderabad
- Application for marriage certificate along with supporting documents should be submitted to the concerned marriage registrar
office in Hyderabad , in the jurisdiction of whom the area falls.
- After verification of the document appointment for the physical visit will be given .
- On the day of appointment husband , wife and witnesses will have to visit marriage registrar office.
- Marriage registrar satisfied with the requirement fulfillment will issue marriage certificate
What are the documents required for marriage certificate in Telangana ?
Ans: Following are the documents required for marriage certificate in Telangana
1. Bride & Bridegroom Age proof - School Leaving Certificate/Passport/Birth Certificate/ Domicile Certificate/PAN Card.
2. Bride & Bridegroom Residential Proof - Ration Card/Passport/Voterid/Light Bill/Telephone Bill of own name.
3. 4 passport size photographs of both Bridegroom / Bride each
4. Joint photograph of Bide and Groom.
5. Wedding invitation card.
6. Three Witness Proof -Ration Card/Passport/Voterid/Driving Licence/Govt Identity Card.
7. 2 photographs of each witness.
8. Residential proof of each witness.
9. In case of Divorcees - Divorce Decree Certificate must be produced.
10. In case of widow and widower - Municipal Death Certificate of concerned person .
Our marriage took place in Bihar. Currently we are living in Hyderabad. Can we apply for marriage certificate in Hyderabad ?
Ans : A marriage can be registered in 3 places :
1. Place of residence of groom
2. Place of residence of bride
3. Place where marriage took place
You can apply for marriage certificate in Hyderabad if either you or your wife has address proof of Hyderabad.
We are Muslim couple and got married recently. We need marriage certificate on urgent basis for immigration purpose . Is it possible to get marriage certificate in one day in Hyderabad ?
Ans : Muslim marriage in Hyderabad can be registered under the Special Marriage Act, 1954. Under this act minimum time required to do marriage registration is 30 days. There is no alternative to this.
We are Hindus and already married. We want to register our marriage in Hyderabad. How many times we will have to visit the marriage registrar's office?
Ans : If you have taken service from Itzeazy, you will have to visit the marriage registrar's office only once. Complete documentation work will be done by Itzeazy. An appointment for the physical visit of the married couple will be arranged by marriage certificate Hyderabad agent- Itzeazy. During the same visit, a marriage certificate will be issued.
Is presence of witness mandatory for the marriage registration in Hyderabad ?
Ans : Yes, presence of both the witnesses is mandatory at the time of marriage registration in Hyderabad.
We want to register our marriage in Hyderabad . In which marriage registrar office it will be done ?
Ans : Marriage registration of you will be done at the marriage registrar office, in the jurisdiction of which your address falls . Based on your address Itzeazy will take appointment at the nearest marriage registrar office.
How Itzeazy is better than any other marriage certificate agent in Hyderabad ?
Ans : Unlike any marriage certificate agent in Hyderabad, Itzeazy is a professional company having a team of experts. It provides you hassle free service and helps you in :
- Understanding the requirement
- Proper documentation
- Appointment booking
- Support at marriage registrar office
To whom Hindu Marriage Act 1955 applies?
Ans : It applies to Hindu, Buddhist, Brahma, Parthana and Arya samaj. It does not apply to Muslim, Christian, Parsi or Jew Communities. But it applies to those who follow Hindu religious customs.
To whom Special Marriage Act 1954 applies?
Ans : It applies to all irrespective of religion, caste, language.
To whom Parsi Marriage applies?
Ans : It applies to Parsies and Zoroastrians.
TELANGANA MARRIAGE REGISTRATION ACT
In Telangana, Hindu Marriages are registered under Telangana marriage registration act . Telangana marriage registration act is extension of The Registration Act 1908. It was amended from time to time and last amendment was done on 02-06-2014 and continues to be in force in the state of Telangana by virtue of section 101 of the Andhra Pradesh Re-organization Act 2014.
Telangana special marriage act is an extension of The special marriage act 1954 .
Following marriages can be registered under Telangana special marriage act :
In Telangana, Muslim couples can register their marriages under special marriage act 1954 .
Court marriage or registered marriage can be done under special marriage act 1954.
Telangana Christian marriage act is an extension of Indian Christian marriage act 1872. The Christian married couples can register their marriage under Telangana Christian marriage act.
BOOK MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE ONLINE
Book order directly through the given link in the bottom of the page. For any query or concern please speak to one of the consultants over phone or chat. You can also drop a message . We will get back to you shortly.
Want to apply for marriage certificate in Hyderabad or want to do marriage registration in Hyderabad ? Looking for marriage certificate agents in Hyderabad ? Itzeazy provides services for marriage registration in Hyderabad, Telangana to the married couples whose marriage has been solemnized. It also aids in the registration of marriages in Hyderabad. Itzeazy provides service in all marriage registration offices throughout Hyderabad. The procedure is completely hassle-free. T There is also a money-back guarantee.
Marriage certificate Hyderabad serves as legal evidence of marriage. An applicant must visit the sub-divisional magistrate's office to obtain a marriage certificate in Hyderabad. Marriage Registration in the State of Telangana is also possible under two Acts, the Hindu Marriage Act and the Special Marriage Act.
Marriage registration in Hyderabad, Telangana of Hindu / Sikh / Jain / Budh couples whose marriages have already been solemnized shall be carried out in accordance with the Compulsory Registration of Marriages Act, 2002 Telangana, irrespective of caste and creed. Marriages of Muslims whose marriages have been already solemnized are done under the Special Marriage Act, 1954 in Hyderabad.
The Indian Christian Marriage Act of 1872 allows Christian couples to register their marriage. Couples who want to register a marriage or a court marriage must do so under the Special Marriage Act of 1954. To avoid any difficulties with the process, hire a marriage certificate Hyderabad agent - Itzeazy! Call to schedule the marriage registration in Hyderabad service and pay only once the work is complete. Speak to one of our consultants today.
Following are the eligibility criteria for marriage certificate in Hyderabad :
A prohibited relationship can be categorized into three levels, which can be explained as follows: -
There are two individuals who are covered in levels of prohibited relationships:
These categories of marriage are void as a result of their relationship with their parents.
When it comes to the registration of marriage in Hyderabad, these things should be considered:
Itzeazy provides an online service for marriage registration in Hyderabad. We are one of the leading marriage certificate Hyderabad agent! Talk to the experts now and book the marriage registration service now!
If marriage registration is to be done under the Hindu Marriage Act, Tatkal service is available, and marriage certificates in Hyderabad are issued on the same day of registration. The following are the steps involved in the marriage registration process in Hyderabad:
Marriage registration in Hyderabad under special marriage act is 30 days process . The married couples of Muslim or Christian religion can register marriage in Hyderabad under special marriage act . The steps involved in the registration process is :
Following are the documents required for marriage certificate in Hyderabad
The couples who wants to do register marriage or court marriage in Hyderabad can do so under special marriage act . It takes minimum 30 days time to do court marriage and is two stage process.
The stages of court marriage procedure is
Notice for marriage
- The first stage of marriage registration or court marriage procedure is serving notice for intention to get married. During this
physical presence of couple and witnesses is mandatory .
- Notice is put on the notice board of the marriage registrar for 30 days .
- After 30 days if there is no objection from any one , couple can go for marriage registration.
- Second stage of court marriage or register marriage procedure is marriage registration. During marriage registration the
mandatory presence of couple and witnesses is required .
- Upon court marriage , couple will get marriage certificate .
Following are the documents required for court marriage in Hyderabad
- Date of birth proof of parties (Matriculation Certificate/Passport/Birth Certificate)
- Address Proof of husband or wife whose area SDM has been approached for the marriage certificate (Voterid /Passport/ Adhar
card/ Driving License)
- Two passport size photographs of both the parties ID proof, PAN Card
- 2 passport size photo each of Three Witnesses
- Death certificate or divorce decree whichever is applicable, in case one of the parties had any marriages in the past.
- In case one of bride or groom is foreigner , Single status certificate or NOC from concerned embassy
Marriage registration office in Hyderabad , Telangana
Following are the marriage registration office in Hyderabad . Once can register marriage in the respective register marriage office in Hyderabad based on the place of residence.
Marriage registration Office Malakpet
Near Abid Ali Khan Eye Hospital,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500024
Marriage registration Office Uppal
Laxma Reddy Colony Rd,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500039
Marriage registration Office Shamshabad
Hyderabad, Telangana 501218
Marriage registration Office LB Nagar
Plot No. 4, Sagar Ring Road,
Near Srisailam Road,
Inner Ring Road,
Mallikarjuna Nagar, LB Nagar,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500074
Marriage registration Office Ranga Reddy
Ranga Reddy District,
Hyderabad, Telangana 501505
Marriage registration Office Jam Bagh
H. No. 5-3-953,
Risala Abdullah Colony,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500095
Marriage registration Office Punjagutta
Irram Manzil Colony,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500082
Marriage registration Office Vanasthalipuram
NH65, Dwarakamai Nagar,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500070