To book order or for any query or concern please speak to one of the consultants over phone or chat. You can also write to us. We will get back to you.
How Itzeazy is better than any other marriage certificate agents in Chennai ?
Ans : Unlike any marriage certificate agents near me in Chennai, Itzeazy is a professional company having a team of experts. It provides you hassle free service and helps you in :
- Understanding the requirement of marriage registration Chennai
- Proper documentation
- Appointment booking
- Support at marriage registrar office
Our marriage took place in Bihar. Currently we are living in Chennai. Can we apply for marriage certificate in Chennai ?
Ans : A marriage can be registered in 3 places :
1. Place of residence of groom
2. Place of residence of bride
3. Place where marriage took place
You can apply for marriage certificate in Chennai if either you or your wife has address proof of Chennai.
Is presence of witness mandatory for the marriage registration in Chennai ?
Ans : Yes, presence of both the witnesses is mandatory at the time of marriage registration in Chennai.
Are there any restrictions for registration of marriages?
Ans : Following are the restrictions under Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 and Special Marriage Act, 1954:
1.1(a) Bridegroom or bride who desire to marry should not have married wife / husband;
(b) Bridegroom or bride who cannot voluntarily give consent for marriages owing to mental illness are not eligible for marriage;
(c) Marriage of those who are capable of giving consent for marriage but (d) incapable of getting child owing to unsound mind cannot be solemnised nor be registered;
(d) Those suffering from insanity are ineligible for solemnisation of marriage;
(e) Those who are within degree of prohibited relationship are ineligible for marriage provided they can marry if it is permitted according to the usage of custom or usage governing such persons;
1.2. Bridegroom and bride who are descendants up to 5 generation from mother's side or father's side cannot marry (They are called Sapindas).
II. Restrictions under Parsi Marriage Act 1936 are as follows:
Bride and Bridegroom should not be related within the degree of prohibited relationship mentioned in schedule I of the Act.
Want to apply for marriage certificate in Chennai? Looking for Marriage certificate agents in Chennai and want to do online marriage registration in Chennai? Marriage certificate online Chennai is available through Itzeazy. To familiarise you with the process, we will cover topics such as Marriage certificate Chennai, online Marriage registration Chennai, register marriage in Chennai, marriage certificate online Chennai, marriage registrar office in Chennai, documents required for marriage certificate in Chennai, and so on. In addition, we will also discuss the steps to apply for marriage certificate Chennai with marriage certificate agent Chennai- Itzeazy and Online marriage registration Chennai in detail.
Why Choose Itzeazy!
Itzeazy is a customer-oriented brand dedicated to making citizen services as easy as possible. From the first step of the documentation to obtaining the marriage certificate, you can get seamless support from our team. Marriage Certificate Agent Chennai - You will have access to Itzeazy till the very end of the marriage registration Chennai procedure. With Itzeazy, you can even track your order! Contact us now to get your marriage certificate online in Chennai!
Who can avail of Marriage Registration Chennai
Every couple getting married as per Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 or Special Marriage Act, 1954 can avail of marriage registration Chennai irrespective of caste, creed, and religion. When married as per Hindu Marriage Act,1955, then one can get an already solemnized marriage registered with no requirement of the presence of a registrar. To get detailed information feel free to connect with Itzeazy - a marriage certificate agent in Chennai!
MARRIAGE REGISTRATION IN CHENNAI
Follow the hassle-free procedure for marriage registration in Chennai via Marriage Certificate Agent Chennai Near Me.
- You place the order with a 50% online payment.
- Upload documents for pre-check
- At-your-door delivery of application form by us
- Get the signature of 3 witnesses on the application form.
- Marriage registration appointment scheduling
- Rest 50% payment
- Mandatory visit of husband and wife to SDM office for verification purposes
MARRIAGE REGISTRATION IN CHENNAI - ELIGIBILITY
Here is the eligibility for marriage registration in Chennai -
- There should not be subsisting valid marriage of either of the parties with any other person.
- The bridegroom should be of twenty-one (21) years and bride should be of eighteen (18) years of age.
-The parties should not be of unsoundness of mind of such a nature as to be unable to give valid consent for the marriage, or suffering from mental disorder of such a kind or to such an extent as to be unfit for marriage and procreation of children, or has been subject to recurrent attacks of insanity.
- The parties should not fall within the degree of prohibited relationship if want to do marriage registration Chennai.
Marriage certificates are essential legal documents that prove your marriage, allowing you to change your maiden name, obtain a passport, etc. Marriage registration Chennai shall be carried out under the Tamil Nadu Compulsory Registration of Marriages Act, 2008 (6 of 2008) irrespective of caste, creed, and religion.
If you opt for applying for marriage registration without Marriage Certificate Agent Chennai, here is the procedure for marriage certificate registration
Submit the application in the prescribed form along with the necessary documents in the court of the Marriage Officer (Addl. District Magistrate, Collectorate) for marriage registration in Chennai.
The Court will get all the declarations of the parties verified and shall register the marriage in the presence of four witnesses.
The marriage registration certificate will be issued after the registration of the marriage.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR MARRIAGE REGISTRATION CHENNAI
Even if you are opting for a marriage agent near me in Chennai, you must keep these documents handy in order to complete the marriage registration Chennai process smoothly.
- Bride & Bridegroom Age proof: 10th Certificate / Passport/ Birth Certificate / PAN Card.
- Bride & Bridegroom Residential Proof : Ration Card/ Passport/ Election Card /Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill (BSNL).
- 4 passport size photographs of both Bridegroom / Bride each.
- Wedding Card.
- In case of non availability of Wedding card , Affidavit of both husband wife and three witnesses is required.
- Three (3)Witness with ID Proof ( Passport/ Election Card /Driving Licence/ Govt. Identity Card.).
- In case of Divorcees : Divorce Decree Certificate must be produced.
- In case of widow and widower : Municipal Death Certificate of concerned person must be produced.