GET BIRTH CERTIFICATE ONLINE
Book order directly through the given link in the bottom of the page. For any query or concern please speak to one of the consultants over phone or chat. You can also drop a message . We will get back to you shortly.
I was born in the year 2000 in a hospital in Mumbai. In my birth certificate there is correction in the name of my mother. When I contacted BMC office they are saying correction can not be done. What should I do?
Ans : Correction can not be done in the birth certificate which is more than 15 year old. However you can speak to our team to check the possibility.
My son was born in a hospital in Mumbai . I have hospital discharge paper . Now I am in Bangalore . How can I apply for birth certificate of my child ? Is my physical presence required in Mumbai ?
Ans: Physical presence of parents is not required for Birth certificate application. You only need to share soft copy of the required documents over mail. We will get it done and will send Birth certificate by courier.
I have a old hand written birth certificate issued from Municipal corporation in Mumbai . How can I get computerized online birth certificate in Mumbai .
Ans : You can apply for reissue of birth certificate . It will be digital and online.
How is Itzeazy better than any other birth certificate agent in Mumbai ?
Ans : Itzeazy is a reputed startups in this segment and better than any other birth certificate agent in Mumbai in the following aspects :
- Its guided by professional ethics
- We adhere by SLAs
- Your documents and money are safe with us
- Total peace of mind
‘A’ Ward Office Building,
134 ‘E’ Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg,
Near R.B.I., Fort,
‘B’ Ward Office Building,
121, Ramchandra Bhatt Marg ,
Opp. J.J.Hospital ,
‘C’ ward Office Building,
76, Shrikant Palekar Marg,Sonapur Street,
Mumbai – 400002
‘D’ ward Office Building,
Nana Chowk, Mumbai-400007
‘E’ ward Office Building,
10, Shaikh Haffizuddin Marg,
Ward F North:
‘F/N’ ward Office Building,
Plot, No.96, Bhau Daji Marg,
Ward F South:
‘F/S’ ward Office Building,
Jagganath Bhatankar Marg, & Dr.B.A.Road Junction,
Parel Naka, Mumbai-400012
Ward G North:
‘G/N’ ward Office Building,
Harischandra Yewale Marg,
Behind Plaza Cinema, Dadar,
Ward G South:
‘G/S’ ward Office Building,
N.M.Joshi Marg, Elphinstone,
Ward H East:
H/E ward Office Building,
Plot No.137 TPS-5 Prabhat Colony,
Ward H West:
‘H/W’ ward office Building,
Saint Martin Road, Behind,
Bandra Police Station , Bandra (West),
Ward K East:
K/E, ward Office Building,
Azad Road, Gundavali,
Ward K West:
K/West ward Office Building,
Paliram Road, Near, S.V. Road,
Opp. Andheri Railway Station,
Municipal Market Building,
S.G.Barve Road, Kurla (West) ,
Mumbai – 400070
Ward M East:
M/E Ward Office Bldg., Building Flat no.38 & 39,
Village Devnar, M.T. Kadam Marg, Peri Feri Road,
Devnar Landmark Devnar Colony,
Ward M/ West:
M/W ward Office Building, Sharadbhau Acharya Marg,
Near Natraj Cinema, Chember,
N ward Annex Building,
Jawahar Road, Ghatkopar (E),
Ward P North:
P/N Ward Office Building,
Liberty Garden, Mamletdarwadi Marg,
Ward P South:
P/S Ward Office Building,
Opp.City Center Shopping Mall,
S.V. Road, Goregaon,
Ward R Central:
R/C Ward Office Building,
Palika Mandai Buiding, S.V. Raod,
Near Boriwali, Railway Station,
Borivali (West), Mumbai – 400092
Ward R North:
R/N Ward Office Building,
Sangeetkar Sudhir Phadkey Flyover Bridge,
Jaywant Sawant Marg,
Dahisar (West), Mumbai-400068
Ward R South:
R/South Ward Office Building,
Mahatma Gandhi Cross Road No.2,
Near S.V.P. Swimming Pool,
Kandivali (West), Mumbai – 400067
S Ward Office Building,
Lalbahadur Shashtri Marg,
Near Mangatram Petrol Pump,
Bhandup (West), Mumbai – 400078
T Ward Office Building,
Lala Devidayal Marg,
Mulund (W), Mumbai – 400080
The RBD Act, 1969 is a Central Act that was enacted to promote uniformity and comparability in the registration of Births, Stillbirths, and Deaths. It was designed to register the aforementioned events at the location of occurrence.
SALIENT FEATURES / PROVISIONS OF THE ACT
The salient features and provisions of the RBD Act, 1969 are as under:
- Registration of Births and Deaths is compulsory
- Births mean live birth and still birth
- Uniform law for reporting and registration of all births and deaths occurring within the country
- Birth events to be registered by the Registrar at the place of occurrence and within her / his jurisdiction
- Allows registration beyond the prescribed period of 21 days
- Allows registration of birth without name of child and for addition of name at a later date [Maximum period prescribed in
the Rules for subsequent addition of name is 15 years]
- Allows for correction or cancellation of entry in the birth register
- Provision for imposing penalties for non-reporting / non-registration and negligence
- Registers of births and deaths to be kept as permanent records
- The Act enables for the registration of births that happened before the Act's enactment.
Looking for birth certificate agent Mumbai ? Online Birth certificate Mumbai is one of the specialized service of Itzeazy. Itzeazy can get birth certificate online in Mumbai for you. It has an experienced team to help you apply for a birth certificate in Mumbai. Itzeazy provides services to all Mumbai birth certificate offices. Itzeazy is a one-stop solution for all types of requirements such as new birth certificates, duplicate birth certificates, and birth certificate correction online.
A Birth Certificate is an identity to a person It is so essential to have a Birth Certificate. It is another step to prove your citizenship. A Birth Certificate is issued by Municipal corporation of Mumbai. Initially, a temporary certificate will be issued by the hospital where the baby is born. The hospital will collect the whereabouts and name of the baby has to be in the format "baby of the mother" in case the name is not chosen yet. In a couple of weeks, one has to fill a form with required documents along with the temporary Birth Certificate and has to submit it to the Municipal corporation of Mumbai office. A minimal fee will be charged. It usually takes seven working days to issue a Birth Certificate. The form will be reviewed and you will be issued a Birth Certificate from the same office.
Birth certificate is the first right of the child and it is one of the first identity of any child.
There are many uses of birth certificates. Some of them are:
- For school admissions
- As proof of age for employment
- For proof of age at marriage
- To establish parentage
- To establish the age for purpose of enrollment in the Electoral rolls
- For establishing the age for insurance purposes
- For getting registered in the National population register (NPR)
It is a convenient and hassle-free service. SLA guarantees the service. We have a well-defined internal process to ensure that you have a flawless and pleasant experience throughout the process.
Itzeazy provides assistance in following birth certificate services :
1) New Birth certificate
a) Birth certificate without name
b) Birth certificate with name
2) Duplicate Birth certificate
3) Birth certificate correction
Following are the steps to apply for birth certificate Mumbai
- To obtain a birth certificate without a name, submit an application in the appropriate format along with supporting papers to
the concerned office of the Brihanmumbai municipal corporation.
- Deposit requisite Govt fees
- Get receipt for submission of application
- Collect birth certificate without name from office of Brihanmumbai municipal corporation
- Apply for birth certificate with name along with supporting documents
- Pay the required government fees.
- Get receipt for submission of application
- Collect birth certificate with name from office of Brihanmumbai municipal corporation
Itzeazy provides online and door step service in Mumbai . Following are the steps involved in the online birth certificate process of Itzeazy in Mumbai
- Requirement understanding of the client
- Sharing of the list of documents required
- Verification of the soft copy of the documents
- Collection of physical copy of documents
- Advance payment by the client
- Submission of the document to the Municipal corporation office
- Time to time update to the client about the progress of the work
- Work completion and dispatch of the document
Time required for processing - 30 days
Physical visit of client required - No
Things to be taken care of...
1.One has to apply for a Birth Certificate within a span of 21 days after the birth of the baby.
2.Mis-spellings have to be avoided and verification of the form has to be done before submitting the form.