Book order directly through the order link. For any query or concern please speak to one of the consultants over phone or chat. You can also drop a message . We will get back to you shortly.
How Itzeazy is better than any other marriage certificate agents in Ghaziabad ?
Ans : Unlike any marriage certificate agents in Ghaziabad, Itzeazy is a professional company having a team of experts. It provides you hassle free service and helps you in :
- Understanding the requirement
- Proper documentation
- Appointment booking
- Support at marriage registrar office
Our marriage took place in Bihar. Currently we are living in Ghaziabad. Can we apply for marriage certificate in Ghaziabad ?
Ans : A marriage can be registered in 3 places :
1. Place of residence of groom
2. Place of residence of bride
3. Place where marriage took place
You can apply for marriage certificate in Ghaziabad if either you or your wife has address proof of Ghaziabad.
Is presence of witness mandatory for the marriage registration in Ghaziabad ?
Ans : Yes, presence of both the witnesses is mandatory at the time of marriage registration in Ghaziabad.
Want to apply for marriage certificate in Ghaziabad ? Looking for marriage certificate agent in Ghaziabad or court marriage advocate in Ghaziabad and want to do online marriage registration in Ghaziabad? Itzeazy specialises in already solemnized online marriage registration in Ghaziabad and court marriage in Ghaziabad. We assist you in preparing documents required for a marriage certificate in Ghaziabad and provide assistance at the Ghaziabad marriage registrar office.
In the following article, we will discuss how to get a marriage registered in Noida under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955, and the types of documents that may be required.
In 2006, the Supreme Court established a guideline that states that a marriage must be registered within 30 days of the date of the marriage to protect women's rights in marriage.
Moreover, now it has become mandatory in Uttar Pradesh that under The Uttar Pradesh Marriage Registration Rules 2017 that all marriages that have been solemnized in the state have to be registered.
Having a marriage certificate is just as important as having an Aadhar number or PAN number. Based on your spouse's religion, their place of marriage, and the place in which they live, the set of documents may vary. As our team of experts has handled more than 1000 cases, we have successfully obtained marriage certificates in Ghaziabad.
We assist our clients in filing their marriage registration applications on time so they can get their marriage certificate in Ghaziabad in one go without facing rejection and having to visit the registry office twice. Here is the step guide to apply for marriage registration via a marriage certificate agent in Ghaziabad- Itzeazy
HOW TO GET AN ONLINE MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE IN GHAZIABAD
Follow the steps given below to get an online marriage certificate in Ghaziabad
- Submit documents online for pre-approval
- Make advance payment for marriage registration in Ghaziabad
- Application filing by Itzeazy and scheduling of appointment for the physical verification
- You and your partner will now have to visit the SDM office along with two witnesses for verification
- Marriage certificate issued & delivered
- Make balance payment
- Order closed
You can visit the office on your own or use a marriage certificate agent in Ghaziabad to submit an application for marriage registration.
- According to the Uttar Pradesh Marriage Registration Rules 2017, registration of all marriages is required if either the bride or
groom is a resident of Uttar Pradesh or the marriage took place in Uttar Pradesh. The 2017 Uttar Pradesh Marriage
Registration Rules are an extension of the previous rule.
- Marriage registrations that have already taken place in other states will be considered valid.
- Unregistered marriages can be registered under Rule 7 of the Uttar Pradesh Marriage Registration Rules 2017.
- Marriages that have not been registered are not considered invalid simply because they have not been registered.
- The is a late fine for late marriage registration after one year from the date of marriage. This late fine will be Rs. 50 per year.
Here is the checklist for marriage registration in Ghaziabad, which you must fulfill whether you apply on your own or through a marriage certificate agent in Ghaziabad:
- Indian citizens above the age of 18 years (for brides), and 21 years (for grooms).
- The parties (bride & groom) should be unmarried, or the spouse should not be alive in case of an already married person, or
the parties should be legally divorced.
- The parties should be physically and mentally healthy.
- The parties should not be related with the relations prohibited under law.
If you are applying for marriage registration through a marriage certificate agent in Ghaziabad - Itzeazy will help you avoid rejection and complicated procedures. You can apply on your own as well. The official process for marriage registration in Ghaziabad is a mix of online and offline. Following are the steps involved in the marriage certificate in Ghaziabad :
- Do registration on the Uttar Pradesh Govt website
- Fill up necessary application details online
- Upload soft copy of the required documents for marriage certificate
- Make payment of requisite Govt. fees for marriage registration
- Schedule appointment for visit to marriage registrar office Ghaziabad
- Visit of husband, wife and witnesses to the marriage registration office Ghaziabad
- Document verification and photography of husband and wife
- Issue of marriage certificate
One of the must-do tasks is to keep documents on hand before applying for the marriage registration Ghaziabad. Here is a list of the documents you will need to submit with your application to the court. Even if you choose a marriage certificate agent in Ghaziabad to apply for the certificate, it is best to have your documents ready to avoid any future complications.
Following are the documents required for marriage certificate in Ghaziabad
- Marriage registration application form duly signed by both husband and wife.
- Documentary evidence of date of birth of parties (Matriculation Certificate / Passport/ /Birth Certificate)
- Address Proof of husband or wife
- Affidavit by both the parties stating place and date of marriage, date of birth, marital status at the time of marriage and
- Three passport size photographs of both the parties and two marriage photograph.
- Marriage invitation card in case marriage commenced within 1 year.
- Two witness having ID proof ( 3 passport size photograph each).
- Certificate from ghazatted officer.
Following are the steps in Court marriage process :
- Submission of required documents of bride and groom to the marriage registrar's office.
- Physical visit of husband, wife, and three witnesses to the marriage registrar's office for the notice
- Notice for the intention to get married will be served
- Couple can get married after 30 days from the date of serving notice
- Physical visit of husband, wife and three witnesses to the marriage registrar office for marriage
- Marriage certificate will be issued to you.
- You can file for court marriage through a marriage certificate agent in Ghaziabad - Itzeazy if you want to avoid any hassles.
- You will receive assistance from our team all the way to the end.
Application for marriage certificate needs to be submitted online. However, to complete the process physical visit of husband, wife and witnesses is required at marriage registrar office Ghaziabad. The address of marriage registrar office Ghaziabad is :
Near Sadar, Near Old Bus Stand
Ghaziabad - 201001,