passport agent delhi order booking

To book order please speak to one of the consultants over phone or chat. You can also write to us. We will get back to you. 

Itzeazy logo
passport agent delhi faq
passport agent delhi order booking

I have changed my surname after marriage. Can Itzeazy help in name change procedure in passport too ?

Ans : Yes. Itzeazy helps in name change procedure of passport too. It also helps in newspaper advertisement for name change.

I recently got married and want to change surname in my passport . What additional documents required for surname change ?

Ans : A married woman can change her surname after marriage . The only required document is self attested copy of spouse's passport with wife's new name endorsed. For more information on name change procedure in passport  you may visit.

I have changed my surname after marriage. What documents are required to change name in my passport?

Ans : You can have either of  three sets of documents to change surname after marriage :

1. Marriage certificate


2. Spouse passport with the new name of wife


3. 2 ID proofs of new name 

What is the mode for dispatch of passport?

Ans: The passport is dispatched by India Post through Speed Post to the present address of the applicant as filled in the passport application form.

​I am a Retired Government official. Can I be issued a passport without Police Verification?

Ans: You cannot obtain a passport without police verification. But, if you apply under the Tatkaal scheme with required documents, passport can be issued on Post police verification basis (i.e. police verification would be done after the issuance of passport).