BOOK DUPLIACTE RC ONLINE
Book order directly through the given link in the bottom of the page. For any query or concern please speak to one of the consultants over phone or chat. You can also drop a message . We will get back to you shortly.
How can I get duplicate RC in Noida ?
Ans: Application for duplicate RC of the vehicle should be submitted to the RTO Noida , if vehicle is registered in the Noida RTO. Step by step process is :
- Submit application for duplicate RC on form 26 along with supporting documents to the RTO
- Deposit requisite application fees for duplicate RC
- Visit of registered owner to the RTO for verification
- Issue of duplicate RC
Is the visit of registered owner mandatory in Noida RTO for duplicate RC process ?
Ans: Yes, for duplicate RC process visit of registered owner to the RTO is mandatory in Noida .
My vehicle is under loan . For duplicate RC do I need clearance from the bank ?
Ans : Yes, If vehicle is on loan and its continuing , then for duplicate RC process NOC from bank is mandatory. Without NOC from the bank RTO will not issue duplicate RC.
What to do if you lose your RC Book ?
Ans : The registration certificate (RC) is an important document. Just like a Driving License, you must carry the registration certificate with you all the time when you are travelling by car. A registration certificate means that your vehicle is registered with your state Regional Transport Office (RTO). This registration certificate is either as a book (RC book) or a smart card (RC card).
If my RC has not been lost or damaged, can I apply to have a duplicate?
Ans: Yes. If they can provide enough proof, anyone can apply to get a duplicate RC. These are some of these cases in which you might be eligible to apply for a duplicate copy of your RC.
- If the original RC's chip has gone out of order or is not working properly.
- If any of the information in the RC is inaccurate.
- If the Vahan Check doesn't match the RC documents.
- If the Chassis number is invalid.
- If the information is difficult to read or scratched.
Looking for duplicate RC in Noida and confused how to get duplicate RC in Noida ? Don't worry, Itzeazy provides service for Duplicate RC of vehicle in Noida. One can apply for duplicate RC of the vehicle in case of loss or theft of the original RC. It can also be applied in case original RC gets mutilated or torn. In this article we will discuss process for duplicate RC in Noida, documents required for duplicate RC in Noida.
Application for the duplicate RC needs to be submitted to the NOIDA RTO.
Itzeazy provides door step hassle free service for duplicate RC of vehicle in Noida . We commit SLA too. We have well defined internal process to handle process smoothly.
What is duplicate RC?
Duplicate RC, as the name suggest it is document issued to the original RC holder incase of lost, theft, torn or other activity happened with the original RC. Every Indian citizen who owns a vehicle and his vehicle is registered in RTO (regional transport office)is able to issue the duplicate RC. The concept of duplicate RC has come in lime light when the motor vehicle act (MVA), 1988 was amended in the year 1989 by the central government of India and a new clause was added of issuing duplicate RC by Noida RTO.
Validity of duplicate RC is as same as original one’s validity, fees for it might get change as depend upon state to state and also depend the type of vehicle for duplicate RC is being issued.
Understanding, applying and doing all the task from opening up the application portal to at the end of downloading all the slips, can be hectic job for a busy person and while doing all this task occurring of errors are high, sohere in itzeazy, we care about the time of every single consumer and we will help you in getting duplicate RC at your doorstep. The process from start to end will be handle by itzeazy team. To know how to take benefit of this golden opportunity read out the post.
Following are the steps followed by Itzeazy for duplicate RC process
- Requirement understanding of the client by itzeazy
- Sharing of the list of documents required by itzeazy
- Verification of the soft copy of the documents
- Collection of the physical copy of the documents
- Advance payment of the service charge by the client ( online)
- Submission of the documents to RTO
- Getting appointment for the RTO visit of the registered owner
- Visit of registered owner to the RTO
- Work completion and dispatch of RC
Approximate time for processing - 10 to 15 days
Visit to RTO required - Yes ( Once, for 15 minutes)
Following are the documents required for duplicate RC in NOIDA
- Application on form 26 (in duplicate and with the endorsement from the financier of Hypothecated).
- Original copy of the F.I.R/N.C.R.
- Copy of valid insurance policy.
- Copy of pollution under control certificate.
- Copy of address proof.
- Affidavit stating that RC is lost and has not been impounded
To download form 26 please visit https://www.itzeazy.com/rto-forms.html
In the older time most of the RTOs used to issue paper RC. However nowadays most of the RTOs issue smart cards instead of paper based RC book. In case you have the old type of RC book or registration certificate, you can apply for Duplicate RC in a Smart Card format by filling RTO Form 26 in two copies with either of reasons as valid for request as applicable-
- Printing Written off
- RC soiled
- RC torn / mutilated
The procedure to converted RC book to RC Smart Card involves submission of the following documents along with requisite fees for duplicate RC –
- Original RC book
- Current address proof
- Valid insurance copy
- Valid PUC Copy
- Application for Smart Card Issuance on form 26
Following is the RTO office address in Noida :
RTO office Noida, UP16
The Regional Transport Officer ( RTO ),
Sector - 32, Opp. NTPC office,